how you are during a fight

axl:  Quiet. "Seriously! You have the audacity to tell me to stop partying!" Axl yelled, you stayed silent. Messing with your fingers behind your back. "Goddamn (y/n) you are so clingy! I can't hang out with my friends once and a while!" You wanted to argue back that he had done it for a week, straight. He had just gotten back from tour and you missed him so much but he won't even give you the time of day.  "Just leave!" And you did, he didn't expect you too. But right out that door you went, you didn't cry. You didn't go back in hoping you could kiss and make up. You walked out with your dignity still in your front pocket. "Wait, baby." His voice was soft from the yelling. You stopped abruptly, turning to face him. Trying to not look as hurt as you felt. "Come back inside, its cold."

duff: Emotional. "Stop! Stop it! That's all you ever do is try to control my life! Wake up and smell the roses, because I'm done with you!" Tears sprung to your eyes even though he was obviously drunk. But you know what they say, a drunk mind speaks a sober heart. "I just want you to be sober at least half of the time we are together." Your voice was small compared to his. Tears rushing down your face, you hated fight with anyone especially Duff. You ran to the bedroom you shared with Duff, collapsing on the bed. Waiting for the morning when he was sober.

izzy:  Bitchy.  Your personality was far from bitchy but when someone crossed the line, that side of you was unleashed. "God your so slutty, flirting with every guy in there except me!" "Oh don't act like you didn't slap that girl on the ass Izzy!" You yelled back. Coming closer. "She had a far better ass than you (y/n)." He mumbled. "Huh? I don't think you notice that I flirted with those guys because they were cuter than you!" He looked hurt, and you wanted to shove your words back in your mouth. "Izzy, I'm sorry." You gave up, falling into his open arms. "No, its my fault, I started it."

slash: Dramatic. "I guess you couldn't wait for me to come home so you fucked every guy you saw on the street!?" He screamed, slamming the newspaper article on the table. You noticed you and your cousin window shopping in the square. "God, could you be any less faithful, how am I supposed to trust you with our kids or let alone my love! Like what went through your mind!? Was he better than me or something!?!" You took enough of it. You came closer to wear you face was right in front of his where you could feel his uneven breathes. "He's my cousin Saul, we were window shopping for our wedding." You said calmly, walking out of the apartment. He followed closely behind. "(y/n), stop, baby I'm sorry." He grabbed your wrist, twirling you around, his lips falling on yours. "I love you." "I love you more Saul."

steven: Sassy. "Just dress nicer for once! You embarrassed me out there!" You shook your head, licking your lips as you stared at the floor. "What is this anyway something you got from the thrift shop!?" He tugged at your dress. "No, you got it for me." You sassily but calmly answered. "Oh and the heels you got them for me too, don't forget to mention the earrings." His mouth went into a 'O' shape. "I'm sorry babe, I guess I'm just mad that we only won two awards although we were nominated for three." You giggled, Steven is such a over achiever.