you tell him you're pregnant

axl: This morning you took pregnancy test and the results came back positive. For a week or two now you've had a feeling you might be pregnant as you'd missed your period this month. After speaking to your friend about the situation she advised you to take the test. You were over the moon with the results and you knew that Axl would be too. For the past few months all he's been talking about is having a family with you! While Axl was at the studio you planned a way to tell Axl the news. You had quite a few ideas but soon decided to just keep it simple and that's when you decided to just put it on a cake! Something you both loved! When you'd finished icing the cake you just left it on the side ready for when Axl got home. An hour later Axl walked through the door and shouted "I'm home baby!" followed by "What's that smell? Something smells amazing!" He kicked off his shows and then walked into the living room. "Hi! I made a cake, it's on the side in the kitchen. Help yourself to some!" You told him. Axl came over to where you were sat on the sofa and gave you a short, sweet kiss. When he pulled away he said a "Thank you!" and then walked into the kitchen. Anxiously, you stayed where you were waiting for a response from Axl. "(Y/N), is what the cake says true?" Axl asked with smile. "Yeah! It is Axl!" You told him. Axl rushed over to you and pulled you into a bone crushing hug. "(Y/N) you make me so happy! Thank you for this!" He said sincerely.

duff: You'd been up since the early hours of the morning throwing up into the toilet. For a couple of weeks now you'd known you were pregnant but you didn't know how to tell Duff. Both of you had wanted a baby and you had a good feeling Duff would be pleased but you wanted to tell him the news in a special way. "Princess are you alright?" You heard Duff ask from the other side of the door. He then opened it and walked into the bathroom and continued by saying "You've been in here for quite a while now" Duff eyes widened when he saw you sat on the floor near the toilet. You sighed and said "I'm fine Duff, don't worry about me. Go back to bed, I'll be back soon." "(Y/N), I know your not fine, I heard you being sick." Duff told you as he sat beside you. "What's really wrong?" Duff asked again. "I really didn't want to tell you this way. There's nothing really wrong with me Duff. The reason why I've been sick the past few mornings is because I'm pregnant." Hesitantly, you looked at Duff slightly worried of how he would react but there wasn't anything thing to worry about. "That's amazing (Y/N)! I can't believe it! We're going to be a family!" Duff beamed.

izzy: Izzy was at the studio when you found out. You had missed your period and when that happened, you went immediately to the drug store to pick up some tests. When you got back home, you made a bee line to the bathroom. When you used up all 5 tests all you could do was sit and wait. 10 minutes later, you got up from sitting on the cold tile and even though you hesitated, you checked all 5. 1 - Positive. 2 - Positive. 3 - Positive. 4. - Positive. You didn't even bother checking the last one because you knew what it would say. You were pregnant. How were you going to tell Izzy? You weren't even married! For the rest of the day, you were stressing over it. You even practiced in the mirror. As you continued practicing in the mirror, you didn't hear Izzy come up the stairs and into your room. "Izzy, I don't know how to say this..." He stopped in the doorframe, trying to be as quiet as possible. Your back was faced to him, so you didn't know he was there. "Izzy, I'm pregnant." It was right after you said that, he cleared his throat and you spun around. "Izzy! Oh shit! I didn't hear you come in." He looked at you without any emotion. "Are you actually pregnant?" He asked quietly. You nodded and bent your head towards the floor. You were so scared he would just pack up and leave. "I understand if you want to leave... I mean, you have such a big future and-" "Why would I leave?" He cut you off with a dry chuckle. "In fact, I'm... I'm so happy right now! We're gonna be parents!" He said, tearing up and little. You ran over to him and he scooped you up in his arms. "We're gonna be parents," he repeated. You were crying as he bent down and kissed your stomach. "Daddy love you baby." You smiled through the tears as he whispered words to your unborn baby.

slash: Slash and I were planning our wedding, for we had recently gotten engaged at two months ago. We definitely didn't plan on getting pregnant right now. But some of the best things in life are surprises, and a baby was going to be a great Christmas present for the two of us. Slash was incredible with kids, him and my nieces had a beautiful trust. It just made me feel so much better knowing Slash loved children and wanted to start a family when we married. I knew that tomorrow, Slash would be returning from two weeks of promoting their new album. It gave me time to organize how I was going to tell him. I had gone out and purchased ingredients to cook spaghetti. I intentionally purchased the brand Prego for the sauce and had a plan to incorporate it into telling him. Once home again, I started on turning the label into my little work of art. I wrote over the words on the glass container except for Prego. It read: Y/N and Saul are Prego. I started on boiling the water, when I heard the front door open and close. Boots were taken off and tossed carelessly to the hardwood floor. It sounded like he wasn't in a good mood. I began to panic, thinking this was a bad night to break the news. Knowing Slash was extremely scary when he was pissed or annoyed. I immediately wanted to hid, but he could hear me moving frantically in the kitchen. I looked up to see him standing in the threshold of the kitchen, staring a me with a confused look on his face. "Am I in time for dinner?" He seemed to be in a light mood, completely different from the noises I heard when he entered our home. I nodded and attended to the boiling pot to pour in the dry noodles. Slash walked up next to me and froze. I watched from the corner of my eye to see him examining the bottle of sauce. A smile broke out on his face, then one took over mine. He pulled me in for a large hug, thanking me over and over.

steven: Every married couple dreams about having the perfect family. Steven and I were among those people. We would lay in bed for hours, just talking about having children. The topic was a little touchy at first. When I was young, I had a miscarriage from being raped. The baby had died because of my small demeanor and age. My body could keep itself healthy enough for another person. The lost of that baby was very hard for me to deal with at the young age of 13. The guilt of feeling it was my fault the baby died was always lurking over me. But the more we talked about it, the more I really thought I wanted a baby. So tonight I was going to break the news to Steven over dinner. I prepared baby back ribs, baby shrimp, and baby corn, keeping a theme of baby in mind. The meal was finished and now I just had to wait till he stepped through the door. Much to my surprise, once the plates were set and ready, Steven burst through the door, accompanied by the rest of the boys. A chorus of 'Hey, Y/N' from the boys were shouted as they made themselves at home. "Hey, love. Sorry this is so last minute, they needed a place for dinner. I thought we could go out." Steven said while pecking a kiss on my cheek. "Actually I made dinner, but I didn't plan to make enough for six." I spoke with a frown. "We have dinner for tomorrow night then." He smiled, not realizing the sadness in my eyes. "But I made it extra special." I sighed, looking at the intricate pattern of the marble counter. "Why such a special occasion? It's not a birthday or anniversary. I would have remembered." I turned my head away from him, not wanting to look at him. It was obvious he didn't care about us having dinner together. I heard a sigh from his lips and he left the kitchen. I felt my eyes burn with tears. I try to do something nice and he just wants to brush it off. I guess I should just clear off the table and toss the food. I'm no longer hungry for the meal I spent making. Steven was in the dinning room, examining the meal. "You spent all day on ribs, shrimp and corn? Why?" He scoffed, like he was unimpressed. My blood boiled. "You don't get it! I spent a long day making sure that this was perfect! Making baby back ribs and baby corn and baby shrimp, but you obviously don't appreciate me making you dinner every night! Don't you see the theme? BABY! WERE HAVING A BABY BUT YOU DON'T CARE SO JUST GO OUT TO DINNER. I'll toss out everything else." My shouts faded to a mumble. The other boys had entered the room upon my shouting. "A baby?" Steven asked quietly. I nodded. He smiled a big shit eating grin and scooped me in his arms. "I love you so much. Don't like I don't appreciate you at all, Y/N"