"do you really want to be alone?"

axl: "Do you really want to be alone?" He asked, with tears in his own eyes. "No!" You cried out. Wiping away fresh tears, moving inches closer to his tall frame. Before collapsing in his arms. "Don't leave me alone." You whispered, Axl smiled into your hair, rubbing your back up and down. "Never in a million years."

duff: "I think it's over." You whispered, in his ear. Duffs facial features dropping immensely. "No, it's not." He demanded, not a single tear in your eye. As you gave him a peck on the cheek, then walking away slowly. "Stop being scared of love, (y/n). Do you really want to be alone?" You shook your head, running back to Duffs open arms.

izzy: "Izzy, open up." You banged on his door. Hearing a slight sniffle, his hoarse voice replying. "No." You jiggled the door handle one more time but with no use. "Do you really want to be alone right now? I know it's tuff but we can get through this together." With that, Izzy unlocked the door. With blood shot eyes, he smiled.

slash: Slash plopped down on the bed next to you with a broad smile, until he saw nothing but a frown on yours. "A-are you okay?" He asked, removing a piece of hair from your face. "I just want to be alone." You sighed, turning so your back faced him. There was silence after he left. It didn't take long before he came back ion. "Do you really want to be alone?"

steven: He nodded, biting his bottom lip aggressively. "Are you sure?" You asked, rubbing stevens arms up and down. He shook his head as his lip started to quiver and tears ran down his rosy cheeks. "Why does it have to be so hard!?" He cried, into your shoulder. "I don't know Steven, Life gets rough but you need to find the strength in yourself to push through."