I wont give up

axl: I ran my fingers through my hair, hoping that maybe that would help me think of a solution to this fight... Why did I let a simple four letter word crush my dreams every time? Hope... I always hoped that maybe he would pick me... as the one he could share everything with. His hopes, and dreams... His wishes. I wanted to be that person he could tell anything too... It was as if he sensed when I was becoming too clingy... He would just instantly friend zone me. I hated it... Could he not see I was trying so hard? I wasn't going to give up. I wasn't going to rest until he was mine. I wasn't giving up.

duff: Those eyes... How could I hate and love something so much at the same time? Was it really possible? Those eyes... They held so much wonderment... and love. But at the same time there was a feeling in my heart that all the love the eyes showed would never be for me. I wanted to look into his eyes, and see the love they held gazing back at me. When he would laugh, I wanted to laugh together... I wanted to be together. That was all I wanted. Those eyes showed how far he had come... I wanted to venture with him through everything that he went through. The day had to come when I would see the love looking back at me... It had to come. I wasn't giving up.

izzy: I was almost positive I would never end up with Izzy. But I wanted too... It was all I wanted, and no matter how hard I tried to move on, I just couldn't do it. No one else made me feel the way he did... Every time I was around him, we laughed and always had the best time. Isn't that enough? Why couldn't I just get one chance to prove to him that I would be perfect for him? Was it that hard to get a chance anymore? Maybe he would realize I was right for him if I was there for him through it all... Through all the girlfriends... everything. Then maybe he would realize that we were meant to be... The best friend who always watched as he walked around holding hands with another girl... I wasn't going to walk away so easily... I wanted my chance... I wasn't giving up.

slash: I realize that maybe we weren't perfect for each other... We had our disagreements on certain things. But didn't everyone? He disagreed with other people on certain things... But he still loved them... Why not me? Despite the small amount of things we actually disagreed on, we agreed on everything else. We were supposed to be together. I knew it in my heart. I did not care how long it would take. I wanted to prove to him that I was right for him. I loved him! But he didn't know. No one knew. Sometimes I just wanted to scream from the rooftops that I had loved him... I loved him first. But would that do anything? Sure there were things about each other we both needed to learn, but I knew in the end it would be worth it... He just needs to see... I wasn't giving up.

steven: If he needed time to decide... If he needed time to see if things would work out between us. I would be ok with that... Just to know that he would consider us a couple would be enough. I don't care how long it would take... If he needed to test out the waters, I would let him. Thats all I wanted... To see how things would work... I wanted him to see. I would wait for him... Until he was ready, to show him how much I actually love him. And how much I wanted us to be together. I would wait for however long I needed to... To see what he would find... And then we could be together. I dreamed about the day where we would walk hand in hand... Smiling, and laughing together. I was in for the wait... I wasn't giving up.