just sex

axl: It was just he first date and he was already inviting you inside his house. (He swears it was just because it was freezing outside, and you might've rolled your eyes and tell him that you weren't that easy) but then you ended up under him on one of his couches. Your shirt lying on the floor with his jeans being slowly unzipped by shaky fingers. "Don't usually do this on first dates." "Guess I'm lucky."

duff: Nothing could hurt more. Your love for him just thrown to the side because that's what you were, someone on the side because his girlfriend couldn't finish him off right. It's bad and horrible and everything because how could you do this? Just because you love him and he's using it to his advantage. It's bitter sweet against your tongue, and sometimes you want to spit it out but you keep coming back.

izzy: Making love wasn't it an option, he had a girlfriend and you had a child. It was a drunken mistake. Slurring words like I love you's, even though he didn't mean it. Or least not know. Your kid was tucked in bed with a binky and somewhere between highs and second rounds you worried about leaving her this long with the sitter but he would kiss your lips and promise to be quiet.

slash: He's not ready to settle down completely. So, it's just sex, no love making or cuddling after it. Sweat still sticky like mildew on fresh grass in the mornings, it was the high. Then he'd grab his clothes and pack of cigarettes on your bed side table. He couldn't forget to give you a kiss on the forehead that lingered longer than the last one. Before he was off, only to come back the next night

steven: You weren't into kinky things, like handcuffs and whips. It was romanizing abuse through sexual activities, which made people feel good. So, when you declined Stevens advances to handcuff you to the bed post, his eyebrows scrunched up, before shrugging because he didn't care. "Okay." He'll send you a smile to ease your worry lines before putting it up and enjoying the moment.

—————————-

Hey y'all check out my new fan fiction of Slash. "Almost is never enough"