he stares at you (his pov)

axl: I stopped listening. Not because I didn't want to hear her or because I wasn't interested... No... There was in fact not much I could do about it. My view was drawn to her and there was no use for me to focus on something else, because I just couldn't. I never imagined I ever would be able to love a girl so much as I loved her now. I didn't even know this kind of love existed, let alone experience it myself. She was rambling on and on and I just loved watching how passionate she talked about everything, like it were the most important facts in the world. And she was mine... She was my most important fact. I needed it to be a fact. A fact that she was my girl, for the rest of eternity. And I wouldn't do it for any less.

duff: I couldn't keep my eyes off of her when I saw her in the garden of my mother's house, my home. She was hanging with my family and it surprised me every time how good she was with my family, especially my mom. And when her eyes met mine for a second, she smiled from ear to ear. And with just that one look, I felt my heart, filled with love for her, race faster with every added second our eyes stayed locked on each other. My thoughts were screaming at me, like I didn't know it before. Maybe I just never understood what this beautiful girl saw in me. Because that was the only thing in my head right now. God, she's beautiful.

izzy:I had been working on some melodies for hours in the room. And when I finally came downstairs, way too late to be able to have some time with her, I found her on the couch, curled up in a little ball, covered with my slightly bigger sweater. And it was the cutest sight. I found myself walking closer and placing myself on the side table in front of the sofa she was laying on. I just stared at her. I just took her peaceful presence in and I wished I could lay myself next to her without waking her up. But I knew that was an impossible thing to do. Instead I just stayed there. My eyes laid on her without leaving for a second. I watched her body go up and down from her steady breathing. I watched her one hand lay under her head and the other hand covering her baby bump. Our baby bump. Our baby. Our life... And I smiled my biggest smile.

slash: She was sitting on the opposite end of the table. She was talking to Duff. Totally into the conversation and I just knew from the way her eyes stood that she was telling something very important. I watched her eyes go wide and small and I heard the volume of her voice go up and down while telling the story she told me first. And it was so nice to be able to know what she was talking about without even listening. Because I already heard it. I was always her first person to tell things to. And I loved it to be her first person. And I loved it to know everything about her. And I loved being able to watch her when nobody paid attention. Like I was doing now. While everyone else was caught up in a conversation and I was just sitting there. Taking in her beauty and wondering why I deserved a girl like that loving me.

steven: I was sitting on the bed. Feeling empty. Feeling paralyzed. Not able to move or talk or hear. The only thing I could do was watch. And it was probably the most painful one. I watched her pack her suitcase. I watched her going through the room like she had to catch a train. I watched the tears shining in her eyes and I saw her asking every bit of strength from herself to not let the tears fall. And I wanted to yell and scream and shout for her to stop. But there was nothing I could do. She already made her decision. And I hated it. I hated it with every bone in my body. Because I loved her and I wanted her to stay with me and I didn't want her to go away. But she left the room. She left the house. She left me and our life. And I broke down.