love bites

axl: stood in between his parted legs, you manage to shiver at hid hand traveling up your body even though its warmth is overwhelming. He catches hold on your tight encouraging you forward, expecting you come even closer to him. And then, all of a sudden, he brings his lips up to your skin, soft kisses splaying all over your face. But he lets them trail over your neck reaching for a particular spot he's wanted, sucking it and pulling his teeth over already red shin - he marked you.

duff: :One swift move and your back hit the mattress, his body soon joining and climbing on top of you trapping you underneath his heat. His lips get attached to the skin of your neck harshly sucking at some spot, his rapid breathing the only thing audible. You wince at the feeling of his lips attached to you, teeth gliding over already red skin as he leaves a remark that you're his, only his.

izzy: With you placed on his lap, your fingertips trail a line over his stomach, muscles clenching underneath your touch. Placing your hand to his upper chest, you use it as a support which gives you an ability to lean in, your lips brushing over his neck until you reach for a one particular spot. You can feel his jaw tightening as he holds back a moan from escaping at the feeling of your lips sucking sensitive skin.

slash: Both of your hands place by the side of him, your lips pressing to his chest, curiously so. That's when you continue your action of kissing him by pulling your lips up his skin until you reach one particular spot. Soft wince followed by a throaty moan encouraged you, your lips adding slight pressure all the while sucking at the soft skin. He doesn't want you to stop and you don't want to do otherwise; you're dominant now.

steven: Hardness of his chest presses to your back, a pair of long arms sneaking around your waist, flex of his muscles bringing you closer to him. Your head is nudged to the side by his own, the fulness of his lips meeting your neck. Some odd sensation rushes through your body as the pressure his lips are creating increases, few red marks now adorning your skin.