Chapter Four

Hello darlings :) above is a picture of Dakota Tahlee (tah-lee) he is scrumptious isn't he?! Anyways here's an update <3 be patient through the boring filler chapters it is going to get good!
——————————————

"Let me see your schedule I want to see if we have any classes together." Chelsea spoke from beside me as she shoved her weight against the locker beside mine. I pulled my schedule from inside my bag and handed it to her and then shut and locked my locker.

"Oh bummer we only have one class together!" She poured and pushed her bottom lip out like a child who didn't get their way.

"Which one?" I asked curiously.

"Third period, chemistry. We have Mrs. Wortham...great." Her voice draped with sarcasm.

"She is such a hardass!" I whined knowing we were in for a hard year of torture no doubt. We walked towards our first periods which were right across the hall from each other.

"Well this is me, meet me here after?" Chelsea asked and I nodded.

"Of course, good luck in there." I teased her playfully and we both went into our classes giggling.

I found an empty seat and quietly sat down. I looked around and noticed I had a few girls Marnie and Alessia from the squad who moved closer to sit near me and we made small talk. Marnie had beautiful porcelain skin, dark brown hair that has tight natural curls in it, and her eyes a golden caramel color. Alessia had tan skin, dark brown almost black hair and eyes. Her accent was thick when she was angry, you didn't want to get on her bad side, that's for sure. We weren't super close or anything but the squad normally stayed together, you know sisterhood and what not.

"Alrighty class as you all know I'm Mr. Bennett, I'll be your calculus teacher for the year. Now since it's your first day we won't get into the curriculum until tomorrow however today we will be going over the syllabus and what I expect from you this year." Mr. Bennett passed out a sheet of paper with the class rules on it to each person. He was a little old man with grey hair, crystal blue eyes, pale skin and suspenders. His hunchback and old age caused him to move slowly.

"First off rule number one absolutely no cell phones, no exceptions." He started to read the rules off the sheet and we all tuned him out making it seem like we were paying attention. Thankfully the class flew by and when the bell rang we piled out of the door. I met Chelsea outside as promised and we made our way to second period.

"I'm telling you he was so hot! So how was your first class?" She asked after she told me all about hers and the mystery hot new guy that sat right behind her in first period.

"It was boring. I have Marnie and Alessia in there so it's not too bad." I answered as we walked.

"Oh lucky! But with the hottie sitting behind me I doubt I'll even miss you." She teased playfully making me gasp in horror.

"You bitch!" I gaped in fake disbelief and she lightly smacked my arm at my choice of name calling.

"I'm just teasing you but seriously wait until you see him!" She went on and on about this guy while we walked down the hallway with our next classes on it.

"This is me, meet me after and we can walk to our next class so we can get a seat next to each other." She smiled as she went into her class and I started walking down the hallway towards my class.

Thankfully second period flew by just as quickly as first and before I knew it Chelsea and I were walking towards third period.

We walked into the classroom and found two seats right in the middle of the room and sat down and were just talking about random stuff until the bell signaled class to start. A few minutes after the bell rang the door opened and in walked, the very same guy I almost hit this morning on my way here, and the same asshole who stole my parking spot.

"That's him! The guy from my first period class!" Chelsea gasped from beside me and smacking my arm over and over to get my attention, as if I could look anywhere else, he had all eyes on him.

"Better late than never, I'll let it slide since it's the first day. Take a seat." Mrs. Wortham waved her hand dismissively and ushered him in clearly unimpressed with his tardiness.

All the girls gawked at this guy as he sulked towards the back of the room where a group of his friends were cat calling him making them all laugh obnoxiously.

"Enough! Don't get too comfortable, I am about to assign you each a partner. This partner will be your partner all year, no excuses, no exceptions. I don't care if you are unhappy with your partner both of your grades depend on it, whether or not you graduate depends on it. Grab your stuff and stand in the front of the room. I will assign you and your partner to a table, there will be two groups at each table." Groans and whines filled the air which Mrs. Wortham dismissed absent mindedly but we all followed her instructions and made our way to the front of the room.

"Well this sucks, maybe we still be partners!" She hopefully gushed and I couldn't help but share that same hope panicking at the idea of having to be someone else's partner.

"Yeah, maybe." I offered her a small smile while we waited patiently for our assignments.

"Lucas Anderson and Molly Forbes, your right here at table one. Across from them will be Monica Gonzalez and Tony Gilbert." Mrs. Wortham started to assign people to partners and to tables.

"Next at table two we have Chandler Tate and Amber Morris. Across from them is Marco Ortiz and Caroline Thomas. At table three we have Chelsea Harris and Jeremy Walker." Chelsea and I both deflated whenever she called Chelsea's name meaning we weren't partners.

"Well maybe we will get to sit close to each other." Chelsea countered still hopeful and I nodded quietly.

"Right here at table three we have Ryan McKenzie and Katherine Matthews. Across from them is Regina Sanders And Jessie Martinez."

"Table four we have Tyson Tyrell and Karmen Garza. Across from them is Joshua Henderson and Nicole Robertson." She continued while reading names off the paper she was looking at.

"Lastly but not least at table five we have Christian Pierce and Jessica Davis and across from them we have Erika Mayfair and Dakota Tahlee."