Chapter Thirty

Hello my loves! Awhhh aren't Dakota and Erika the cutest?! I know some chapters aren't as eventful as others but hey what are ya gonna do?! Lol I hope you are all enjoying this story! <3 Here is your update!
———————————

I woke up some time later and sat up and stretched my stiff limbs. I turned my attention towards Dakota who was still watching tv.

"How long was I asleep for?" I yawned and stood up and stood on my tippy toes and stretched my back letting it pop making me groan in satisfaction.

"About two hours, you snore by the way." He lifted his eyebrow and smirked playfully.

"No I do not!" I gasped in horror panicking that maybe I really did snore I looked at his lap to make sure I didn't drool on his pants and thankfully I didn't.

"Oh yes you do but they are cute, almost baby like snores." A genuine smiled spread across his face, one so warm you couldn't help but smile too.

"Whatever I'm going to take a shower." I grabbed my bag and unzipped it grabbing out my toiletries and looked for something to put on afterwards.

"Well fuck, never mind I forgot something to sleep in." I pouted and started to put my stuff back in my bag.

"Relax Barbie I have something you can wear." He offered me a reassuring smile but jumped off the couch and walked the distance to his room and disappeared inside and came back seconds later with some folded up items of clothing.

"Thank you." I grabbed them and my stuff from my bag and made my way to the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the shower and waited for the hot water to heat up and stripped down.

This bathroom was nicer than any bathroom I'd ever been into. The shower was tiled with a built in tile seat and there was a bathtub on the other side of the wall connected to the shower. The wall where the sinks are is a full mirrored wall. I couldn't wait to test the bathtub one day and made a mental note that the next time I shower here if there is a next time I'll take a bubble bath.

I grabbed my shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and razor and then climbed into the hot shower. I let the hot water cascade down my body and then quickly washed and conditioned my hair. While the conditioner was soaking in my hair I shaved and scrubbed my whole body until it was smooth and clean and then I rinsed out my hair and turned off the water.

I grabbed one of the fluffy towels from the rack above the toilet and wrapped myself in it letting it's warmth engulf me and then started to dry off. I lathered myself up in lotion and then picked up the green lacey boy shorts and looked at them before I stepped into them and pulled them up. I dropped the towel and then put the bra on and added a little bit of deodorant. I grabbed the towel and wrung my hair out and then brushed out all the tangles.

"Hey Barbie you okay in here?" Dakota opened the door and poked his head in. I spun on my heal letting out a loud squeal and quickly covered my stomach without even thinking realizing I was just in my bra and panties.

"Hey yep I'm fine!" I shrieked and threw my arms up in the air mainly because he scared me and because I didn't think he was just going to pop in here while I was in here.

He didn't say anything he just let his wondering eyes roam my exposed body shamelessly as they turned black with lust. He pushed the bathroom door all the way open letting it smack against the wall from the impact. The look in his eyes had me frozen and melting from my core, it's like he was in a trance just from looking at me. He pushed himself off the door frame and stalked towards me, the closer and closer he got to me the more and more I was ready to throw myself at him. He closed the distance between us until we were just inches apart.