Chapter Twenty One

Awhhhhh aren't they soooo freaking cute?! I think so :) I hope you are all enjoying how this is panning out this far! Keep reading for your update<3
—————————————

The timer on the scoreboard was counting down quickly while we were cheering on the sidelines. We watched from where we were standing as Brian threw the ball to Matt, he jumped up and caught the ball and turned and dodged huge players from the other team and ran all the way down the field scoring the winning touchdown. The stadium erupted in cheers and applause.

"Oh he is definitely getting lucky tonight!" Chelsea leaned over and whispered loudly into my ear over the loudness. I opened my mouth in mock horror gasping with my hand over my mouth.

"My my you slut!" I teased and she smacked my arm.

"Take it back!" She lunged at me and I took off running, she chased me hot on my heels the sounds of my squeals and her screaming profanities as she chased me.

"I will not!" I yelled as we both ran round and round throughout the cars in the parking lot dodging people who were leaving the game early to avoid traffic. This went on for a good ten minutes before she finally one upped me and hid between two cars. I took off running to look for her and before I knew it my body was flying forward, I had tripped over something. I scraped my knee on the concrete and I threw my wrists down to catch my fall. I gasped when I felt my wrists scrape as well.

"Oh Erika I am so sorry! I didn't think you were going to run you dumbass!" Chelsea popped up from between the two cars.

"Did you just trip me?!" I pushed myself off of the ground and playfully narrowed my eyes into slits at her.

"Well yeah but I didn't think you would be haul assing through here! I'm so sorry! Please don't kill me!!" She screamed in panic and I couldn't help but shake my head at her with a smile on my face.

"Chelsea chill it's okay, come on let's go get ready for the party." I motioned towards the locker rooms.

"You're bleeding!" She gasped, sympathy written all over her face as she pointed to my knee and I looked down and sure enough a little bit of blood was oozing out of the scrapes.

"Chels it's okay, it doesn't even hurt." I reassured her and honestly it didn't hurt at all just stung a little.

"Promise?" She asked her playful tone long gone and was replaced by an apologetic one.

"I swear. Now let's go get ready!" I clapped my hands in a chop chop kind of way and she instantly perked back up. We got to the locker rooms and quickly rinsed off in the showers and started to get ready with a lot of the other cheerleaders who were going to the party too.

I took my hair out of its pony tail and ran my straightener over it flattening any creases. I slipped into my dark wash ripped skinny jeans and a maroon flowy off the should crop top and my dark brown knee high boots. I touched up my make up and spritzed myself with perfume, probably the quickest I ever got ready in my life.

Chelsea changed her mind from her romper because she didn't want to be too dressed up since the party is going to be outside by a bonfire. She wore black jeans and a grey lace top with grey boots.

"Oh I love that shirt I'm going to have to borrow it!" She gushed as she walked from the bathrooms.

"Only if you let me borrow that one!"

"Deal! Ya ready? The guys are waiting outside for us." She asked as we shoved the rest of our stuff into our cheer bags and then stared to make our way out of the locker rooms.

"Yeah lets go. We can throw our bags in my car."

"Okay good I have stuff in my bag that I'm going to need tomorrow." She agreed and with that we walked outside and sure enough Brian and Matt were both leaned against the side of the building engaged in small talk.