Chapter Thirty Seven

Gooooooood morning everyone! Here is your update my lovely readers!<3

XoXo Kayla!
————————————-

We stumbled up the side stairs and into Dakotas apartment. The entire drive here was torture, for both of us. The second we stepped into his apartment he slammed the door shut and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around this waist as he slammed me against the door, crashing his lips on mine.

"You're so fucking sexy Barbie.." he growled and I felt his member growing harder and harder. I moved my hips desperately wanting him more than I ever have blaming it on the alcohol.

He carried me into the bedroom and paced me on my feet and turned me around so I was facing away from him. He unzipped my dress and let it fall to the ground pooling at my feet and I kicked it off to the side along with my heels leaving me in my black lacey bra and matching thong set. He groaned in satisfaction as he ran his fingertips up and down my arms making my breath hitch in the back of my throat and goosebumps traveled all over my body just from his light touch. I leaned back into him enjoying the simple sensations only he could cause.

I turned around and yanked off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off of his arms and watched as it fell on the ground gracefully. He reached down and unzipped his pants and kicked them off along with his underwear. He led us to the bed and I felt my knees hit the side of it and I fell back gently. I went to pull my underwear off but Dakota stopped me.

"Leave them on." He barked and I pouted, I needed him and here he is telling me no. He hovered over me and started to kiss me starting from my chin and down to my earlobe before he grabbed it between his teeth biting it gently and sucked it nibbling on it before he was he was down to my breasts. He trailed wet kisses down my collarbone and then between the dip of my chest. He stuck his tongue inside my bra tracing circles around my nipple making it instantly hard before he did the same to the other side.

He undid the clasp between the two cups freeing my breasts and I pulled my bra off of my arms and tossed it aside.

"So. Damn. Beautiful." He kissed his way around my chest and down my stomach by then I was practically panting in desperation. I grabbed his hand and put it over my panties but he quickly moved it and I huffed in annoyance.

"Use your words baby, what do you want?" He smirks knowing he is taunting me. I'm not good at dirty talk but I'm burning with desire so I don't care.

"I want you- to touch me-here." I pant and grab his hand again and put it between my legs but this time he grabs my underwear and in one swift moment he rips the thin fabric from my body painlessly. He starts to rub at my sex and I arch my back moaning. He slips a finger into my more than ready core.

"So wet baby!" He groans and starts to pump his finger in and out fast driving me wild.

"I'm going to put another finger in-" he informs me and then I feel myself being filled with another one of his fingers gentle at first but then when I start moaning uncontrollably he starts to pump his arm hard and fast at the same time.

"Oh fuck! Dakota!" I explode on his fingers making him smirk before he slams himself into me filling me deeper and harder. He put his hands on each side of my face and thrusts into me slow too slow for my liking.

"Please?" I moan begging him, needing him to go harder but he slows down on purpose, he enjoys teasing me way too much.

"Please what?" He grunts in my ear and I growl in annoyance but he slowly goes all the way inside me and then pulls out slowly continuing his torture over me.

"Go harder! Dakota I need you-" he slams himself all the way in and almost all the way out hard, again and again.

"Dakota! Oh Dakota!" I scream his name over and over again before I slam my hand over my mouth to muffle my screams as my climax is building.

"Don't, I want to hear you scream my name as you come for me." The animalistic tone of his voice makes me groan in approval. I lift my hips to meet his thrusts and he moves one of his hands and starts to toy with my clit sending me over the ledge.

"DAKOTA!! Oh Dakota! I'm coming! I'm coming!" I scream his name as my insides clamp down on his dick before he yanked himself out of me coming his load on my stomach. He collapsed beside me and pulled me against his chest, leaving us both panting for air. I don't think I'll ever get used to that feeling, it's like a high that you never want to end.

"Best homecoming ever." I smiled brightly and curled up against his chest and I feel my eyelids start to droop.

"I'll say!" He smirks and pulls me even closer to him and nuzzle deeper into his chest and let sleep overtake me.