Chapter Twenty Six

Good morning/afternoon/night everyone! What you think? How do you think he is going to make it up to Erika? Read to find out :)
———————————-

The rest of the week drug by but it was finally Friday. We won the game by two freaking points in overtime. Chelsea and I walked into the locker rooms to change.

"They almost blew it big time out there!" She shook her head in disappointment, but it was true, they won but barely.

"Only because the quarterback slipped and dropped the ball." I nodded answering her. I changed out of my cheer uniform and into some dark wash jeans, black v-neck, and my converse.

"Where do you think Dakota is taking you?" Chelsea asked as she changed as well. I honestly had no idea. That was the one question I had been asking myself all week but came up with nothing and he wouldn't give me any hints either, I tried.

"Hell if I know." I shrugged and took my hair out of its ponytail and brushed it out. I plugged in my curling iron and waited for it to heat up and while it was I touched up my makeup.

"He hasn't at least given you any hints?" She asked propping herself up on the counter swinging her feet back and forth.

"Not even one." I answered as I added more mascara and eyeliner. Once my curling iron was nice and hot I quickly curled my hair into lose curls.

"Well you look pretty. Have fun!" I gathered up all of my stuff as shoved it into my cheer bag and threw it over my shoulder.

"Don't wait up for me! Love you." I blew her a kiss as we parted ways, she was going to a party with Matt.

I walked through the parking lot and towards where Dakota parks. I wasn't nervous just curious as to where in the world he was taking me now. He was always taking me places or surprising me it didn't sit well with my nerves because I never knew what to expect.

"Hey Barbie." Dakota smiled as I walked up to his car. He was leaning against the back of a white car with his foot propped up on the bumper. He looked mouth watering in his black jeans, grey V-neck, and combat boots with his hands shoved into his pockets. He pushed himself off the back of his car and took my cheer bag and threw it into his now open trunk.

"Hey there. New car?" I asked as I smiled brightly at him as we got into his car and he put it in drive.

"No. It was my first car I just wanted to drive it tonight, you'll see why." He answered me, keeping his eyes on the road. This car was nice, but not anywhere near as nice as his camaro.

"So now will you tell me where you are taking me to this time?" I asked turning my attention towards him, he offered me a smile but shook his head no, figures.

"You know I hate surprises." I mumbled and flicked on the radio and started changing stations trying to find someone good to listen to.

"I know that's why I keep doing them." He smirked wickedly and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Asshole." I muttered under my breath and strummed my fingers on my knee, anticipation taking over me while I fidgeted in my seat. He didn't say anything in return he just fucking laughed...asshole.

He drove closer and closer towards downtown, the buildings got bigger and bigger. I had always loved looking at the skyline of the different shapes and colors of the buildings and all of the lights at night time, there is just something beautiful about a downtown city at night. I stared out the window mesmerized by its scenery. Dakota whipped his car down a street between two buildings and then turned down two more getting deeper into downtown before his car finally come to a stop.