Chapter Thirty Five

Hello! Hello! Hello! Welll?! What did you think? Here is your new chapter!<3
———————————-

"And again!" I yelled instructing my squad to do the routine again.

"Five, six, seven, eight!" Together they started to do the routine but when it came time to do the lifts it looked a hot mess.

"Alessia you have to lock your arms and your knees or you're going to fall! Maria get closer to Chelsea so there isn't a huge gap underneath her. I don't want anyone to fall!" I looked around and observed everyone's formation and corrected what I noticed was wrong. Maria rolled her eyes but stepped forward anyways.

"One more time! If we get it down perfectly you can all go home, if not we will keep going until it is. We have a pep rally tomorrow!" I clapped my hands and watched as my squad performed the routine flawlessly and I jumped up and down clapping my hands.

"And that is a wrap for the night! Way to go girls I am so proud of you! I know I've been riding you kind of hard but this is our homecoming pep rally and it's our senior year I wanted it to be perfect." All the girls squealed when I mentioned homecoming which was only two days away now.

It's been a little over a week since I had dinner with Dakotas family and he asked me to be his girlfriend. We have been spending a lot of time together after school and even before school since he has been taking me back and forth to school.

We broke into smaller groups of our friends as we walked into the locker room. I opened my locker and grabbed my backpack and my purse and then slammed my locker shut.

"I'm going to stay with Matt tonight." Chelsea smiled excitement clear in his voice.

"You spent a whole weekend out of town with his family and you just can't get enough can you?" I teased her she stuck her tongue.

"Oh that's rich coming from you! You are practically attached to Dakota!" She poked her boney finger into my chest.

"Touché touché!" I held my hands up in surrender. She was right Dakota and I had became inseparable. I even sat at his house outside with him while he worked on his car or a friends car. His friends have been so welcoming, at first it was kind of weird but now they know Dakota and I are a couple so they don't tease him anymore about us.

"What are you going to do tonight?" She asked curiously while we started to walk out of the locker room.

"Probably homework." I shrugged carelessly. I didn't really have any homework because I had already finished most of it but I'm figured I could read or something to pass the time.

"You're lame! Do you want me to stay home with you? Because I can cancel my plans with Matt-" she started to almost panic for some reason, like she thought I couldn't be alone.

"No! Go stay with your man, I'll be okay. I'm a big girl." I scoffed as we walked towards the parking lot.

"Do you need a ride home?" She asked softly and I looked around the parking lot before I spotted Dakota leaned against the back of his camaro waiting for me casually with his hands in his pockets. The wind blowing his long curly hair and I practically melted right then and there.

"Nope! Love you!" I walked across the parking lot closing the distance between Dakota and I. Chelsea sprinted to Matt's car and didn't waste a second before they started making out like they haven't seen each other in forever but it was adorable how much they loved each other.

"Hey you." I beamed happily as I dipped my knee a little and leaned sideways against the back of his car. He turned his attention towards me but couldn't wipe the smirk off of his face.