Chapter Twenty Five

Hello my beautiful readers! Sooooo whatcha think? I love their playful relationship that they are growing! Here is your update!
———————————-

"I'm never going to find a decent dress! Seriously why did Matt have to pick purple?!" Chelsea groaned as she shifted through a rack of dresses.

"Oh don't be dramatic Chelsea I'm sure there is something you like." Her mom Regina smiled genuinely from a distance searching through racks helping her.

"Honey have you found anything?" My mom asked as she walked up to me with at least five red dresses thrown over her arm. I was more than grateful that Regina suggested offering the invitation to my mom. I needed her in my life as much as I could have her.

"I've found these two I really like. Looks like you found a lot!" I gushed excited to try them all on.

I grabbed a few purple dresses and Chelsea's hand and led us to the fitting room to try the dresses on.

"I'm telling you none of these are going to work!" She pointed her finger at me like a dagger.

"You can't just look at them on the hanger, you have to try them on! You would be surprised at how the image of the dress changes on your body." I told her as we each went into our own dressing room and our moms waited outside giving us privacy.

"I'm still shocked you lunged at Maria not that she didn't have it coming." Chelsea laughed from her fitting room. I stripped down to my under wear and bra and took the first dress off of its hanger and stepped into it.

"Is it weird that I got that jealous even at the thought of the two of them together? I mean Dakota and I aren't even a couple." I asked as I tried to figured out the straps on the dress.

"Hell no! I would have done the same exact thing. You and Dakota are practically a couple. Y'all are together all the time after school, you have three classes together, he cares about you. Anyone with eyes can see that." She reassured me. We both walked out and laughed once we seen each other in the dresses we had on, they were that bad.

"You look like your grandma in that dress!" I threw my head back laughing as I teased my bestfriend who was now shooting me daggers.

"Hey don't you dare insult my mimi! Even she wouldn't wear this shit." Chelsea twirled in the dress before we went back into our dressing rooms and tried on the next dresses.

I hung up the first dress and took the second off of the hooks skeptical why I grabbed it in the first place. I stepped into it and adjusted it once it was on my body. It was floor length and made of silk. There was a slit that went to mid thigh and there were cutouts on each side revealing some of my midsection. It was revealing but not too much. It highlighted my features and made me feel confident and pretty.

"Oh my gosh I can't even get this dress over my thighs!" Chelsea swore under her breath, the sound of fabric ripping sounded from her fitting room.

"Fuck!" She cursed and I could hear her changing into a different dress.

"Did you just rip that dress?" I asked as I looked myself over once more before I walked out of my dressing room.

"Oh just a little tear nothing noticeable." She blew it off like it was nothing. She came out and her eyes widened once she saw me.

"Holy shit!" Her jaw hit the floor. She had on a violet purple strapless knee length dress. The top was made of lace and the bottom was solid. It was absolutely breathtaking and looking amazing on her but this chick could rock a trash bag.

"Chels you look stunning!" I gushed and grabbed her hand and turned her around in a complete circle getting a good look of the dress from all angles.