Chapter 1

Raizada Mansion, New Delhi

8.30 am

"KHUSHI!!!!!!" Arnav shouted at the top of his lungs.

"No matter how much you shout, I won't come out!" Khushi shouted from the bathroom.

"I have to go to office!" he shouted.

"Even I have to go to office" she shouted.

He groaned in frustration. He had a meeting at 9 and his crazy wife was hell bent in getting him late.

"How much time do you need to take bath?" he shouted.

"2 hours" she said.

"KHUSHI"

"Yes Arnav ji" she sang.

Arnav muttered under his breath and stormed outside his room.

.

"Chotte" Anjali called out cheerfully as she saw him entering her room, "How do I look?"

"Just how a 53 year old should look like" Arnav muttered and walked towards her washroom.

"WHAT?" Anjali shouted and looked at him, "Stop! Why are you going to my washroom?"

"Because Khushi is meditating inside the washroom for an hour!" he said irritated, "I have a meeting at 9!"

"No. You can't use my washroom. Get out!" Anjali snapped and looked at her mirror, combing her hair.

"What the!"

"Throw away your what the and yourself out of my room!" she said and raised an eyebrow at him, "Suna nahi? Get out!"

"Di please!"

"Acha...so my brother knows how to plead? Let me hear that again!" she said smirking and placed her arm on her hip.

"For god sake!" he shouted.

Anjali smirked and said, "You aren't using my washroom without adding a please!"

"I'm going to Akash's room!" he said and walked away.

"Bye!" Anjali sang and continued to comb her hair.

.

"Good morning bhai" Akash said looking at his brother.

"Can I use your washroom?" he asked.

"Oh, Payal is taking bath!" Akash said.

"For how long?"

"It's been an hour!" Akash said chuckling.

"Sisters!" Arnav muttered and stormed out of the room.

"Nothing ever goes right in this house. Everything is....." Arnav was walking through the corridor cursing under his breath when he collided with someone.

"Ouch papa!" Aarav cried holding his forehead.

"Is your washroom free?" Arnav snapped.

"My washroom is under renovation papa. But why did you ask?" Aarav asked frowning.

"Why can't I ask?" he snapped.

"Nahi aisa kuch nahi" Aarav mumbled and Arnav walked forward. Akash had come out of his room and Aarav looked at Akash. "What happened to him?" he asked. Akash shrugged and Aarav looked at his father's retreating figure.