Chapter 10

Raizada Mansion, New Delhi

7.30 am

"Arnav ji...uddhooo" Khushi cried patting his cheeks. Arnav groaned and opened his eyes. "What?" he mumbled.

"Aman called. You have a meeting at 8.30. WAKE UP!" Khushi said shaking him. Arnav sat up on his bed and rubbed his eyes.

Khushi chuckled and ruffled his hair, "You look young now!"

Arnav looked at her frowning, "Weren't you angry with me yesterday?"

"Ha but that was yesterday. Today is today. Why should yesterday's things ruin today's things? Let yesterday be yesterday and look at today, that's today!" Khushi said smiling cheekily.

Arnav gaped at her and she smacked his head, "Now go get ready!"

She ran to the mirror and started combing her hair.

"What's special today?" he asked seeing her wearing a red sari and ornaments.

"It's janmaasthami!" Khushi said rolling her eyes, "Me and di are going to temple. Evening we're having a pooja. So you better be there!"

Arnav groaned and Khushi said, "YOU HAVE TO BE THERE!"

"Fine" he mumbled.

"Wearing a kurta pyjama"

"NO" he said.

"Yes" she said smirking.

"Khushi"

"Arnav ji" she mimicked his tone.

Arnav sighed and said, "okay"

"5pm"

"Ok"

"Don't be late"

"Ok"

"And bring Ishaan too."

"Ok...wait what?" he looked at her.

She looked at him frowning, "Ha. He is alone here. Even he would want to celebrate janmaashtami right?"

"Khushi I don't think he would celebrate janmaasthami" Arnav said sighing.

"Whatever it is, invite him. I like that boy!" Khushi said smiling, "I've asked Aarav to call him by phone and you will pick him up from his hostel and bring here by 5!"

"But Khushi..."

"No excuse" Khushi snapped, "Do it!"

"Fine" he muttered.

"Lavanya ji is coming! It's been a while right?" Khushi said smiling.

Arnav froze.

Lavanya. Irene. Ishaan.

"Oh god" he whispered.

"Her daughter is also coming. Remember her? Irene?" Khushi asked looking at her bangles.

Arnav hummed.

.

.

.

City Hospital, New Delhi

1.30 pm

"Hey" Aarav said sitting before three girls.