The Time Of Our Lives..

One year has passed since moving to London, and so much has changed in our lives since.

Spencer and his band finished their album and have been talking about going on tour. And we have two more wonderful additions to our family. A beautiful baby boy and girl.

That's right, me and Spencer had twins, who are now two months old. Hope Grace Rollins and Ethan Michael Rollins.

Maddy and Dean are the godparents Of course.

Not much has changed with our dog Pumpkin, she's just gotten chubbier. We get visited a lot by our friends, as often as they can due to work.

But today, they were all arriving and staying for two weeks because of WWE's UK Tour they do every year.

I was excited because nobody has seen the babies since the day they were born.

"I love you babiesssss!" I cooed as they were being rocked in both our arms.

"And I love you." Spencer kissed me.

"I love you too." I smiled. At that moment, the doorbell rang. I excitedly opened the door and was greeted by all of my friends.

Nikki and Dolph, who recently got engaged, Maddy, Dean, Cathy, and Finn.

"Hiiiiiii!" Maddy rushes over and pulls me in a hug, careful not to crush Ethan.

"I'm taking him from you immediately." Maddy said, cradling him in her arms. I laughed, giving Dean and the rest of the crew hugs.

"So, catch me up on what everyone's been up too." I said as we all sat down on the couch.

"Well, Dolph and I have started planning our wedding. I really want a spring wedding!" Nikki gushed.

"Aw, that's great! I'm so happy for you two!" I grinned.

"Dean and I finally set a date for ours. September 14th. Now I guess we actually have to plan it." Maddy joked. Everyone cheered.

"Cathy and I got a dog! This is the only family we're starting for now." Finn revealed. Everyone clapped. Gotta start somewhere.

"So..Uh, has anybody heard from Seth? Been a long time since I've seen him." I lightly smile. It had been very long since I saw him. Ever since his wedding day.

No texts or calls or nothing. Not even when my babies were born. It hurt. I thought we were friends.

Everyone looked at each other uneasily.

"What?" I wondered.

"Uhm..Seth really hasn't been in the right frame of mind since last summer.." Dean started.

"He shows up to work drunk, and Hunter got so fed up, he suspended him for a month." Maddy added.

My mouth dropped. "How come nobody told me this?!"

"We were instructed not too." Finn shrugged.

"By who?" I scoffed.

"Seth. Didn't want you to know." Nikki informed.

"Wait..so all of you knew except us?" I point to me and Spencer. He looked down.

"I-I knew actually.." He trailed.

I stood up, livid. "Why the hell didn't anybody tell me?!"

Ethan began to cry at the commotion. I took him out of Maddy's arms and stormed upstairs.
-

I ended up falling asleep in bed with Ethan, and woke up to Maddy sitting right beside me. She was holding Hope, who was asleep as well.

"What are you doing up here?" I sighed, lying Ethan on top of me.