The Black Widow

You can imagine my shock when I found out Renee Young is taking over as interviewer while I'm in the tournament.

When I informed Maddy, she had plenty enough to say. Dean stayed quiet. I guess he knew better.

"I liked doing both, Now I have to just watch someone else do my job." I rolled my eyes.

"Think Of it as this, now you can focus more on wrestling." Seth reminded.

"But why Renee? Out of all people?" Maddy grumbled.

"Honey, just calm down. We're lucky she didn't blab about anything to Hunter." Dean advised, throwing a hand over her shoulder.

"She's the only bitch in this place we're not inviting to our wedding." Maddy smirked.

"Speaking of which, have you found a venue yet?" I asked excitedly. I couldn't wait till they married, they were truly destined to be together.

"We were thinking back in Ohio, we found a nice private country club that wants to host us there." She revealed.

"As long as your happy, I am." Dean kissed her.

"Your godparents are so gross.." I cooed to the kids as they looked around curiously at everything they could see backstage.

The show was beginning to wind down, as Seth and Dean already fought, Maddy and I were anxiously awaiting to find out who we'd be fighting tonight.

I had fed the kids and they were currently in Nikki and Brie's locker room. Birdie loved them, which was adorable.

Hunter surprisingly walked down to the ring and held a mic in his hand.

"Alright WWE Universe, it's the moment we've been waiting for..to close out the night here in Paris, it's time for the next round of the Women's Tag Team Title Tournament!" He announced.

The crowd cheered.

"So let me introduce the challengers, Maddy and Harper!" He pointed to the stage, where Maddy's music went off.

We made our entrance and soon we were across the ring from him, eagerly awaiting.

"Now girls, this is also a surprise to you on who you'll be fighting. So, for the first time since their retirement, let's welcome their opponents... Kaitlyn and AJ Lee!" Hunter screamed, and our mouths dropped.

We were not expecting that. Holy shit.

AJ came skipping down the ring wearing a cut up version of a shirt that read 'MRS. PUNK'. She had her chucks on of course, and her hair was dyed jet black. She looked amazing.

Kaitlyn had her old camouflage attire on, needless to say they both looked amazing as hell.

And Maddy and I looked shocked in the corner.

"So ladies, now that we're all here, let's get this started!" Hunter yelled, riling the crowd up even more, if that was possible.

I started off with AJ, which still blew my mind I was standing in a ring with her.

The bell rang and we charged each other.

Here we go.
-

I had just tagged Maddy in, and AJ tagged in Kaitlyn. Nobody really had the upper hand, it was a bunch of back and forth shit.

AJ knew all of my moves, and I Of course knew all of hers.

Kaitlyn tackled Maddy down the instant she stepped foot in the ring. Fuck.

Kaitlyn had definitely gotten stronger since she left, that's for sure. I began clapping along with the crowd to try and get Maddy to retaliate.

She dodged one of Kaitlyn's attacks which gave her an opportunity to strike. She grabbed her hair and spit in her face before kicking her in the temple. Damn.