She's Very Good For You

The whole morning I spent packing up boxes for storage, and then I had a couple boxes I was going to keep with me.

Spencer's parents kindly watched the kids so Maddy, Dean and I could focus getting everything cleared out. After taking down his photos, the place definitely looked empty.

Earlier I grabbed a few of his shirts and hoodies, it smelt like him still.

Maddy had ordered Chinese takeout for us, and once they came we all settled down on the couch.

"So have you decided what your gonna do with this place?" Maddy asked.

"I've been talking with Wrench and Henry, and they both said they'd ship everything to me if I decided to stay here. Pumpkin would live with them, I'd hate for her to be on that long plane ride herself." I explained.

"So your moving back?" Dean wondered.

"Looks like I am. I just feel like this is where I want to start settling down. I feel the most connected to Spencer while I'm here." I grinned.

"Well if you need help unpacking at all, you got us." Maddy reminded. "Speaking of, Seth asked me to pick him up from the airport. He flew back yesterday."

"Oh..he did?" I asked shockingly.

"Yeah..brought a new friend back with him too." She revealed.

My face fell. She was talking about Cami.

"Oh, that's nice. I can't wait to meet her." I lied.

"It'll only take me a half hour at the most," she grabbed her keys and headed for the door. "See ya soon!"

As soon as the door shut Dean looked at me expectantly. "Admit it, you hate this Cami chick all ready."

"I do not! I don't even know her!" I scoffed.

"But Seth does. And you don't like that." He shrugged.

"You have no clue what your talking about." I defended.

"You know I'm right." He smirked, finishing his food.

I stayed quiet. I would never admit it. But he was.
-

We heard a car door pull into the driveway just as we finished packing the last box. The door opened and in walked Maddy, Seth, and Cami..

Cami was almost as tall as Seth. She was wearing a graphic t shirt, ripped jeans and combat boots.

"Hey Harper! How've you been?!" Seth rushed to me for a hug.

"I'm good I'm good, how about you?" I exclaimed.

"Doing better everyday. It's been hard, but I'm glad I met someone like Cami." He motioned to where she stood behind him.

"Hi, I'm Camille, but everyone calls me Cami. It's nice to finally meet you." She extended her hand out to me.

"You too." I shook her hand.

"You must be Maddy! Congrats on the pregnancy!" Cami squealed, hugging Maddy.

"Harper, where are the kids?" Seth asked.

"With your parents. I've been busy packing shit up here." I answered.

Seth walked in the kitchen and grabbed two beers, handing one to Cami.

"Ah, well I'll see those squirts later. Cami can finally meet them!" He gasped.

"I can't wait. Pictures won't do them justice." She smiled.

"What're you planning on doing with all those boxes?" Seth pointed to the stacks of boxes lined up beside the wall.