MisCommunication

A few weeks have passed, and it was now a week till Maddy and Dean's wedding. In the meantime, we've won our matches in the tournament, and we have one more match till we reach the final round.

Seth had been working hard to try and quality for the number one contender spot for the Universal Title. He was fighting Bobby Lashley at Hell in a Cell.

Dean was now the United States Champion again, and we were all happy for him to add another championship to the books.

Right now Seth, me, Maddy and Dean were at Red Lobster talking about last minute wedding details. Seth was Dean's Best Man, so we'd be walking down together.

Nikki loved watching Ethan and Hope, so she had babysitting duty tonight. Her Instagram kept blowing up with photos of them.

"So basically my favorite color is maroon and Dean likes black, so we have those two colors for our theme." Maddy explained.

"So you want my tie to be maroon?" Seth questioned.

"Well.." Her and Dean exchanged looks.

"Well my dress is black, so that'd make the most sense right?" I added.

"Then yes!" Maddy agreed.

"Alright, I think that about covers it, right babe?" Dean asked Maddy, who nodded.

"I got the bill." I grabbed the receipt as our waitress dropped it off. I left a few 20's on the table and we all walked out.

"Thank you guys once again..I'm excited the days almost here!" Maddy grinned.

"Of course, it's gonna be perfect." I smiled.

We said bye to them and I got into Seth's car, he offered to drive us there.

"So, now that things have settled down, and it's pretty much smooth sailing from here.." He started. "I-I have a question."

"Sure..." I say nervously. I didn't know what to expect.

"Would you wanna go out tomorrow night for a few drinks? Nothing formal, just a casual night out." He put emphasis on the word casual.

"Sure..I'm positive Maddy wouldn't mind watching the kids." I shrugged. "Just a few drinks though."

"Yes yes, I just figured it'd be nice to just relax and talk after all this wedding craziness we've been up too these past few weeks." He chuckled, pulling into the hotel parking lot.

"Yeah..it certainly has been a lot." I sighed.

This has made me miss Spencer even more. He would've loved to see Maddy and Dean marry..
-

The next night, I showered and changed into jeans, a light sweater and boots. It was only September, but I was really eager to get to fall already.

"Mama will be back really soon...I love you babiesssss!" I kissed both Ethan and Hope. They loved laying on their tummies, which is what they were doing currently.

"Say bye bye momma! Bye bye!" Maddy cooed.

"Help me." Dean mouthed as I shut the door behind me.

Seth was downstairs in the lobby waiting for me. He was dressed casual too, well I mean we were only going out to get drinks.

"So I figured we can go to a bar around the corner, is that fine?" He asked, as we got in his car.

"Yeah." I agreed. We drove and found a parking spot pretty quickly, then headed inside.

I ordered us two beers and an order of nachos, then brought everything back to a table Seth grabbed.

"So thank you for coming out with me tonight Harper, I know you probably wanted to stay in with the kids." Seth smiled, drinking his beer.

"It's no big deal Rollins, it's always nice to have a little break once in a while." I shrug, taking a bite of nachos.

"Mhm..I can't argue with that," He shook his head. "But uh, I feel like we both know why we're here."

"Why are we here?" I raised an eyebrow, curious to see what he had to say.

"To see if our relationship could be turned into anything more..you can't deny this past few weeks have been like no other, Harper.." He smirked.

I scrunched my nose up, "No, I think you have the wrong idea Seth. I'm not ready for any of that, I won't be for a long long long time."

"B-But a few months ago you kissed me!" He sputtered.

"I was feeling a bunch of emotions, I was struggling with a lot back then. We both were." I explained.

"So your telling me you felt nothing this whole time? Not even a little something?" He asked.

"M-Maybe a little, but certainly not enough to start anything." I scoffed.

"Then you felt what I felt. We have feelings for a reason, Harper. We should listen to them..." Seth began leaning closer into me.

"Seth, I told you once before, nothing else is going to happen between us." I moved away.

"Harper, please. Just think about everything we've been through..together!" He pleaded.

I stood up, "It was a mistake coming here. I thought this was just a friendly casual thing, but clearly you thought it meant something more." I began heading for the door.

I heard him follow me and turned around, instinctively slapping him on the face. Everyone else in the bar looked at us shockingly.

Seth held his cheek, his eyes widened.

"Leave me alone." I snapped, before leaving. I pulled my phone out and called Maddy immediately. I told her everything that happened.

Dean rushed over and picked me up.

On the way back I broke down into tears.

Seth kept calling my phone so I smashed it on the ground when we got back to the hotel.

The rest of my night was spent cuddling my kids and watching crappy movies the hotel was playing.
-
Halfway through RAW, and Seth hadn't showed. At all. Hunter asked us where he was, and we didn't know.

Earlier in the day, Dean and Maddy went out and bought me a new phone. I was so lucky to have them.

Maddy and I fought earlier in the show, defeating Dana Brooke and Alicia Fox. Easy opponents to build up for the finale we assumed.

Now we were watching Dean fight Jinder
Mahal.

I was busily texting Brie, making sure Pumpkin was settling in just fine. Brie and Daniel have taken her in temporarily, I felt bad always having her on the road, never in a permanent home.

So once everything dies down, she'll come back.

"That's my man!" Maddy swooned, as Dean won unsurprisingly. She went to go meet him by the curtain, while I strolled the kids back to our locker room.

I gathered our bags, as we were leaving for the airport right from the show. We were in Ohio the rest of the week, we were going to be visiting Dean's family. I was excited to finally meet them.

I heard a knock at the door as I packed the diaper bag, and yelled at whoever it was to come in. It was probably Dean or Maddy.

When the door opened, I looked up and saw Seth.

He looked..terrible.

His eyes were bloodshot and the bags under his eyes were horrible. His hair was a mess, and his clothes were dirty.

Tears were welled in his eyes.

"I-I need your help, Harper," He cried, "Please."

- - -
Maddy and Dean's wedding is so soon! Ahhh! Who's excited ??? Also, Harper and Seth had a big communication issue🤣and now Seth needs her help..with what?? Thanks for reading :) 💛