8 Years Ago..

"These dresses are too uncomfortable!" Maddy groaned, as she came out in her, what felt like, her thousandth dress.

"I like that one!" I gasped, the dress was covered in lace, it was very nice.

"Can this dress be rented out?" Maddy asked the sales lady.

"Yes ma'am." She nodded.

"Then this is the one!" She cheered, scampering back into the fitting rooms. I laughed, at least that part was over. Now it was time to find something for me to wear.

"So do you have a preference on color?" I asked Maddy, who was back in her sweats.

"Uhm, anything not white." She shrugged.

"Ha ha!" I rolled my eyes, looking through the clothing racks.

I found a few that I thought were decent and tried them on.

"What do you think?" I came out in the first dress, which was black.

"Looks good." Maddy muttered, focusing intensely on her phone.

"What are you playing?" I sighed.

"Angry birds! I almost have this level beat!" She yelled.

I decided on the black one, which I also rented, and then we left.

Everyone else was back in our hotel room, sleeping. We flew back to America last night and landed early this morning. Right now we were in Florida, doing house shows for the weekend.

"Hey Harper, I was thinking, what if we all have a mini vacation in Key West before the live shows this weekend?" Maddy suggested as we got back in the car.

"I'd be down for it, but the guys are driving. I'm exhausted." I shrugged.

"I'm booking a place now, we can be there by tonight." She said, typing away on her phone.

"Let's go get food first then we'll let everyone else know." I advised.

We got Chick Fil A and then headed back to the hotel. Nikki and Dolph were too, as well as Brie and Daniel. And little Birdie too.

"Woah..it's a party here!" I said, walking through the door.

"Sorry, we heard the babies were here and had to see them! They're adorable!" Nikki cooed.

"Makes me miss when Birdie was a little baby!" Brie frowned. Birdie was running all over the place now.

"Well we have some news..we're going to Key West for a few days!" Maddy yelled.

"Wait..what? We have a live show on Friday." Seth raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah but we should relax before then, and key west is only a few hours away!" I added.

"Why the hell not! Crack a few beers, grill some steaks." Dean agreed.

"Fuck it, I guess we're going to Key West." Seth chuckled to himself.

"Aw, that sounds like fun!" Brie and Nikki sighed.

"Well, there's two extra bedrooms in the place we got..you guys wanna come?" Maddy offered.

They looked at each other and nodded.

"Oh and guys don't worry about transportation, I'm getting us a tour bus right now." Nikki said, pulling her phone out.

"So the gang is taking on Key West!" Dean cheered.
-

We loaded up on the tour bus and needless to say, it was packed. Everyone else gladly gave me and the twins the bedroom in the back, so that's where I currently was.