One Step At A Time

"The food looks amazing." I licked my lips as the butlers began setting tons of dishes in front of us.

"Thank Marcy, she's a good cook." Roman grinned.

"Hey Sarah, you still a vegan? I never understood that." Seth chuckled to himself, cutting a piece of turkey.

"Yeah She is, and she's a lot healthier than you." John glared.

"Just trying to make conversation.." Seth mumbled quietly.

I scooped applesauce in two bowls and that was Ethan and Hope's snack.

"The doggies like the food too." AJ giggles as Josie, Winston and Larry all wait around her. She 'accidentally' drops scraps of turkey.

"I don't know how our Christmas party is gonna top this. You set the bar high." Finn joked.

"I'm a great party planner, we got this!" Cathy smiled. "I'm excited for you all to see our place."

"I am too, it'll be great." I assured.

"Are we invited to that too?!" Sarah exclaimed. Everyone got quiet.

"Why are you acting so nice to us? You've never liked us before." Maddy raised her eyebrow.

"Because that was in the past Mads! I'm past that!" Sarah waved her hand dismissively.

Maddy narrowed her eyes, "Don't ever call me Mads again. Only my friends call me that."

Sarah pouted her lips. "What will it take for you to forgive me?"

"Maybe go far away." Maddy shrugged.

"Don't mind her, her hormones are higher than normal.." Dean slowly laughed.

"Trust me, I'm speaking for everyone else when I say that-" Maddy began, but Dean shut her up by kissing her. It worked.

"Dadddyyy I'm homeeeeee!" We heard a little girl yell from the Hall. Roman leapt from his chair and rushed out the door.

He reappeared a few seconds later holding his daughters hand. I hadn't seen her in awhile. She shyly waved to us before sitting next to Roman.

"Wow Jo, your getting big!" Dean gasped.

"Almost taller than you!" She giggled.

"Hm, I don't know..." He smirked, fist bumping her across the table. Maddy and her high fived.

"Hey Harper!" She waved, and I grinned, waving back. "Hey Joelle! How are you?"

"I'm good, really hungry though!" She pats her stomach. Roman made her a plate of food and set it in front of her.

We all got on the topic of talking about how our kids are practically growing up together. Said they'll be kicking ass and taking names just like us.

Which then prompted Sarah to tug on Johns arm and whine, "We should have a kid!"

Johns face turned pale.

"Good luck with that honey, Incase you haven't noticed, he doesn't do kids. Or marriage. Or anything really." Nikki scoffed.

Sarah scowled, "Jealous much? Don't worry, he's way less uptight now then before with you. I know how to handle his every want and need. Right baby?"

John smirked, kissing her. "Of course you do."

Nikki rolled her eyes, "In ten years your gonna have made your way around the whole damn locker room. First Seth, now John, goddamn is Roman next?!"