You Dug Your Own Grave

Maddy and I were preparing for our match against Liv Morgan and Ruby Riot. This match would determine if we made it to the final round or not.

What made tonight even more special was we were in Cincinnati, Ohio. Dean's hometown. Maddy has mentioned that he invited his family to the show, but I had yet to see them.

Dean was playing with Ethan and Hope giddily. We could all see how happy being back in his town made him.

"Is there any plans we have after the show?" I asked Maddy.

"Me and Dean had planned a nice dinner for his family to get to know our friends a little more." She answered. "Figured it'd make things at the wedding less awkward if everyone knew each other."

"True.." I nodded. "Wait..is that them now?"

I pointed to a group of 3 people, heading towards Dean. Maddy and I got up and walked over as well.

"Dean! I didn't know you and Maddy had kids..I'm a grandma already?!" His mom gasped. She had short blonde hair, and blue eyes. Tattoos covered most of her body.

"Not yet, ma. These are actually my friends, Harper's kiddos." Dean motioned to where I stood. I gave a small wave.

"God bless you darling, As a mother of two kids, I know how hard it can be!" She hugged me.

"So, that's my mom Rachel," Dean pointed. "That's my younger sister Lily, she's 18, and that's her kid Ellie."

His sister, Lily, gave me a small smile.

"Ellie is adorable!" I cooed. "Hiiii there!" I knelt down to her height and gave her a high five.

"She's feisty for a two year old." Lily laughed.

"Well honey, you gonna take us to our seats?" Rachel asked.

"Yes..a group of security will escort you." Dean signaled over a group of burly guys to walk them.

We said goodbye for now, and then resumed our pre match warmups. Dean took the kids to catering, where they could watch on the TV's over there.

"You ready?" Maddy looked over to me.

"You know it." I said confidently.
-

Maddy had just pinned Ruby Riot for the win. I was fighting with Liv outside, and pushed her away to join her in the ring. We raised our hands as the crowd cheered loudly.

I saw Rachel, Lily and Ellie in the front row. They waved to us, and we waved back.

Maddy had security escort them backstage so we could all watch Dean's match against Dolph Ziggler.

"You guys did amazing!" Rachel clapped as we met them backstage.

"Yeah..it was badass!" Lily agreed.

"What's gonna be badass is when I whoop Dolph's ass!" Dean smirked, joining us. I took Ethan and Hope from him and left to go back to our Locker room.

After changing their diapers and feeding them, I set them in the stroller and changed into leggings and a black shirt.

I strolled the kids to catering, where everyone else was sitting, watching the TV. Nikki had joined us, and her and Maddy were jokingly talking crap to each other.

"Hey Niks, we're all going out to dinner afterwards, you and Dolph are welcome to join." Maddy offered.

"Sure, we'd love too!" Nikki smiled.

As the match started everyone watched on eagerly. There were times where Rachel and Lily were shouting at the TV, or when Nikki was screaming happily.