Does It Get Any Easier?

"Dean are you sure you need all those?" I questioned, taking a look at the stack of books in his hands.

"Well yes! How else will I know everything I need too about my child?!" He gasped.

Dean made us stop at Barnes and Nobles on our way to Georgia for RAW. Maddy had told him the big news about her pregnancy, and he was paranoid to say the least.

Spent hundreds of dollars on pregnancy books, and read them during the whole car ride. When we stopped, he even changed Ethan and Hope's diapers.

"He's a protective dad already." I laughed.

"I keep telling him to relax, but he doesn't listen." Maddy shook her head.

"Ooh, there's a Dunkin Donuts. Anybody want anything?" I ask as I pull into the drive thru.

"I'll take a small coffee with cream and sugar." Maddy hands me a five dollar bill.

"Actually, she'll have a small black coffee," Dean corrected. "Thanks Harper."

"Dean, one little coffee won't hurt me!" She grumbled.

"I'm not taking any chances." He shrugged, "Besides, black coffee is..good?"

"Your lying, it's horrible." I laugh.

"Well it's better for you." He added.

I ordered our coffees and paid, then began driving again. Maddy drank her coffee and took a nap. Dean was reading his books and occasionally playing with Ethan and Hope if they got antsy.

When we got to the hotel, Dean insisted on carrying all of Maddy's bags. I could tell she was definitely annoyed.

Maddy was calling Hunter to let him know, so Monday she would be making the announcement to everyone else. It was definitely going to be bittersweet, I knew that.

Dean had ordered room service for us and I fed the kids while we waited. After getting them to nap, our food arrived.

We all sat on the bed and grabbed our dishes.

I got a cheeseburger and fries, Dean got the steak and potatoes, and Maddy got..salad?

"I didn't order this.." she trailed, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I changed the order, this is much healthier." Dean answered proudly.

"I'm not hungry anymore." Maddy grumbled, walking into the other room.
-

The next day at RAW, me and the kids were wearing our Maddy merch in a show of support. I know she was sad to take some time off, but it was obviously necessary.

By now, the whole locker room had found out about her pregnancy, so Roman bought a huge cake and we celebrated with that.

I distracted Dean so Maddy could cut a piece off for herself. It's always good to treat yourself  every so often. I did during my pregnancy, that's for sure.

Dean face timed Seth, who was finally starting to feel more himself. I was glad. He said he had been taking his medications as prescribed and had just finished packing his things up.

"Woah..who's that in the background?" Maddy questioned, motioning behind Seth.

I narrowed my eyes and saw a girl in the back, stacking boxes by the door. She had brunette hair, and I could see her green eyes from here.

"Oh..that's just a friend." He shrugged. "Her names Cami."

"Cami? Did you tap that yet?" Finn chuckled. Cathy smacked his arm, "Really?"