Don't Open Your Door

I woke up on the couch, trash everywhere in sight. I managed to make out Roman and JoJo cuddled on the floor, and Cathy was lying on top of Finn in the rocking chair.

I trudged up the stairs to my room, clutching my head. Which was pounding might I add.

Seth was asleep in my bed.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I exclaim, shaking him awake violently.

"O-Oh shit." He muttered, rubbing his eyes. "Morning..Harper.."

"Fuck you, you prick. Making me sleep on the couch in my own home!" I scoffed.

"I'm sorry, but my back cannot take anymore on that fucking couch! I spent weeks on it!" He groaned.

"Just for that..you can clean the bathroom.." I smirked as I saw his reaction.

"No way..Maddy puked all over that last night, pretty sure Roman and JoJo fucked there, and there was so much pee on the floor.." He grimaced.

"There's a mop downstairs." I giggled, watching as he got up and began walking down stairs.

I took a shower in the upstairs bathroom and changed into sweats and a v neck. I took an Advil to try and relieve the pain.

Eventually found my phone under the couch, and sure enough it was dead. After plugging it in, I grabbed extra water bottles and began handing them out to the people beginning to wake up.

"Morning people! I feel better today!" Maddy bounded downstairs, Dean slowly following behind her.

"Of course the one day she isn't hacking up her insides, we're suffering.." Roman grumbled, swigging back an Advil.

"Tsk tsk Roman..I'm growing another human inside of me..meanwhile your just on your way to having a beer belly by 50." Maddy joked.

"Nah, I'm a fucking beast! I go hard in the gym." He began flexing. "Just ask JoJo how hard I work outside of it too.."

"He's great.." She leans into his side.

"And now I feel sick." Dean scrunched his nose up, walking into the bathroom. He came back out just as quick.

"Uh, Seth is cleaning?! How did that happen?" He pointed to the bathroom.

"Let's just say he owed me a favor.." I winked.

"I gotta take a picture of this!" Roman smirked, pulling his phone out. Him and Dean walked back into the doorway of the bathroom.

"Keep it up and you'll join him!" Maddy shouted, and they quickly ran back over. "I'm good.." Dean swung his arm around her.

"I'm gonna get going..I got a flight back to Florida later today. I'll see you all soon." Roman and JoJo said goodbye before leaving.

Once Cathy and Finn were awake, they left as well, their flight back to NY was in a few hours.

Then it was just Maddy, Dean, Me, and Seth, who had finished cleaning the bathroom. It was spotless.

"Good job!!" I patted his back.

"Never doing that again." He mumbled, slamming the mop down .
-

"So promise you'll text me when you find out the gender?!" I pouted, squeezing Maddy's hand. We were in the middle of the airport, saying goodbye.

"Of course I will!" She pulled me in for a hug. Dean joined, and so did Seth.

"Flight 345 to Las Vegas boarding now!" The intercom announced.

"That's us," She sighed, swinging her backpack on. "I'll call you when we land."

"Alright..Bye guys! I love you and see you soon!" I wave as they go through security then head up the escalator.

Once their out of sight, I turn back to Seth, who's pushing the kids in their stroller. "Lolly's gonna be excited to see the kiddos again!"

"I'm gonna go back home later, but I'll hang with you guys for a few more hours." Seth said as we piled into the car.

I drove back home and once we got inside, Lolly rushed for us and greeted us with licks and tail wags.

Hope and Ethan were obsessed with her. They wobbly ran after her, playing chase was their favorite game.

I plopped down on the couch, turning the kids cartoons on. My eyes began getting heavier and I must've fallen asleep.

Because when I woke up, it was darker out. Sun was almost down. It was very quiet in the house.

I got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen, seeing a note lying on the countertop.

Hey Harper,
Me and the kids took Lolly to the dog park and got ice cream. U looked peaceful and I didn't wanna wake u..we're bringing u back a sundae though! See u soon!

Seth :)

I smiled, I was glad him and the kids were spending time together. They enjoyed each other's company.

My phone buzzed as I settled back on the couch, curled up in a blanket. It was beginning to snow again.

Mads🤪: Hey Harper! Guess what?!

Harper: What what what?!!!!!!!!!!!

Mads🤪: We found out the gender!!!

Harper: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Wait oh my god! tell me tell meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a soft knock on my door. I could faintly hear it. I dropped my phone and headed for the door, assuming it was Seth returning.

I had missed the kids already.

When I opened the door, my mouth dropped and my face turned white. I was frozen.

Standing there infront of me was the one person I thought I had gotten rid of.

It was Margaret. Her eyes staring daggers into mine. Her hair was a mess, her clothes raggedy.

I looked her up and down, horrified at what I saw next.

She was holding a gun tightly in her right hand.

- - -
Uh oh..Margaret returned! What's gonna happen next?!!! Also what do you think is the gender for Maddy's baby?? Thanks for reading :) 💛