We Found Love Right Where We Are

"Maddy..you look stunning." I said in amazement, as she stepped out of the changing room in her wedding dress.

Her hair was in a nice updo, and her makeup was kept very natural.

"Thank you.." She smiled, eyeing herself in the mirror, adjusting her dress.

"Alright girlies, it's time.." Nikki walked in giddily.

"Okay..wow, suddenly I got nervous." Maddy breathed, grabbing her bouquet.

"Listen, your gonna walk down that aisle and marry the man of your dreams. Alright?" I said, hyping her up.

"Hell yeah!" Maddy nodded.

We followed Nikki to the doors leading into the ballroom of the country club. We were behind a curtain, so the guests couldn't see us.

"Roman..you look dapper." I smirked, elbowing him in the side.

"Thank ya Thank ya," He grinned. "You don't look too bad yourself."

"Alright people line up!" Nikki instructed.

Once the music started, Birdie and Ellie began toddling down the aisle, throwing petals. Brie and Daniel followed closely behind, carrying Ethan and Hope. I dressed Hope in a Gucci onesie that Nikki bought, and Ethan had a onesie with a suit on it.

Next, Nikki and Roman walked down. Dolph winked to her as she passed him. Lily and Finn were next.

Cathy looked at him adoringly, we all admitted that Finn looked nice in a suit.

Seth and I glanced at each other as it was now our turn.

"Just forewarning you," Maddy poked her head in between us. "Don't fall."

"I'll try not too." I whispered back, before linking my arm around Seth's.

As we walked down the aisle, I waved to familiar faces in the crowd. We broke apart and stood across from each other.

The rest of the guests stood up as Maddy made her entrance. I almost cried seeing how Dean was looking at her. I wanted that one day.

They took hands and stood across from one another.

The guests sat back down and we all got quiet.

"Well..I guess I'm the official WWE Wedding Officiate." Hunter began, making all of us laugh. "But I love when my employees ask me to do this, because it makes me realize every time that I'm not just their boss, and their not just my employees...We're family."

Everyone smiled, agreeing.

"And taking a look around this room today..each and every one of us are family, or about to become it," Hunter said. "And yes, sometimes family makes you want to gouge your eyes out, I can recall many times where these idiots have made me want to do so."

Hunter pointed to all of us on the stage. The guests chuckled.

"But family also makes you laugh like no other, understands you, and loves you. And I love these guys..." He revealed. "The way they've adapted to new changes around the company, or the way they sometimes inform ME of changes I should make..although I may not seem it at the time, I'm grateful for their input."

"Wait..forget I just said that." Hunter said to Dean, who was smirking.

"And today, I couldn't be happier getting to be the man who officially binds these two together," He motioned to Maddy and Dean. "I certainly remember when they were the talk of the locker room, having started dating. And now look at them. All they've overcome, together."