Chapter 3

~ Hannah's POV ~

"So what should we do first?" I asked as we walked into the house.

"Lets start off with the horror movie marathon!" Cassy said smiling. We went into the kitchen and she grabbed the pop while I put the popcorn in the microwave.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We were watching a movie that is about this guy who was murdered. He's known as the Midnight Slasher. His spirit now roams around searching for his killer but there's this game people play and he comes.

"Dude I wonder if this is true." Cassy said taking a drink of pop.

"Do you wanna try?" I asked looking at her. She thought about it for a while until she spoke up.

"Lets try it. Grab the salt so we have it with us. Where are the candles?" she asked as we got off the couch and headed for the kitchen.

"Over there above the stove." I said pointing as I grabbed the salt. Cassy got out the candle and lighter. 

"I'm going to go grab the needle from the laundry room, the paper is in the drawer." I said leaving the room. When I came back into the kitchen everything was laied on the counter. Candle, lighter, paper and pencil.

"Lets do this in the bathroom sense it has a door." I said as I grabbed the stuff off the counter. We walked into the bathroom and I checked the time. 11:54. I turned out the lights leaving the house pitch black besides the light from the full moon.

"Okay the lights are off now what was the next thing?" I asked Cassy.

"We light the candle then write our names and so on." she said setting the paper on the counter.

We both wrote our names down then pricked our fingers. After letting the blood soak into the paper we put the paper by the bathroom door. Which was closed. I knocked 22 times to the rhythm of the clock in the bathroom. I opened the door and Cassy blew out the candle as I shut the door. Cassy relit the candle as she asked, "Do you think it worked?"

That's when we heard creaks from the upstairs floor boards. We both looked at each other terrified. We ran from the bathroom and headed to the living room. We stopped to see if we could hear where the noise was. It was over by the staircase. We ran to the kitchen. 

"Hannah you still there?" she asked. I think I can hear her heart beating and I'm standing like two yards from her. I jogged over beside her and pulled out the salt handing it to her as I took the candle.

"Yeah, I'm..." The candle blew out.

"Light it quick. I can't see were to put the salt circle." she said. I lit the candle and as I looked around I seen a dark figure over in the living room.

"Make the circle quick. Gosh this was a horrible idea." I said with a grieving sound in my voice. Right before she fully formed the circle the candle blew out. I lit it again and looked around but I no longer seen the figure in the living room. I turned around to see him only a foot away leaning on the island with a blood-curdling grin. He was wearing all black and I could only see him mouth and nose. His hoody covered him eyes.

"Boo!" he whispered. 

"W-Who are y-you?" I asked.

"You don't want to know me." he said in a low voice. He looked up and I could see his eyes. They were a crystal blue. He slowly stepped over to us then stopped with his shoes a centimeter from the circle. He placed his foot on the circle then started moving the salt around.

"Oops... Looks like that doesn't work on me." he said. Cassy and me just stared at him in fear.

"I can hear your hearts beating. You might want to simmer down." he said grinning. 

"What a-are you?" Cassy asked from behind me.

He just looked at us grinning as he slowly backed away. He then turned and walked out the back door. Cassy and me just stood there in disbelief. What just happened? Thats when the front door slammed open.

-------------------------------

Who's the guy that showed up? Is he the 'Midnight Slasher' and the salt circle was just a myth or is he someone els? Will they ever seen him again? What's gonna happen next?

Okay so I kinda started off with 'Midnight Man' because it's kinda like Bloody Mary. But I changed it to 'Midnight Slasher'. Then made up a movie to were Hannah and Cassy desided to play the game like they do in the movie.... Lol

Vote if you'd like

Thank You :)