Chapter 13

"Holy cow. Where am I gonna park?" Cassy asked looking at the parking.

"We can just park up the road and just walk sense it would be faster than driving around all night trying to find a spot." I suggested. She nodded her head in agreement.

"True and I also will less-likely get a door ding on my car."

Cassy drove down the road and parked her car about three blocks away. We slowly made our way to the stadium in silence. We got around a block away when I couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay, who's the guy?" I asked as I glanced over to Cassy.

"His names Damon." She said smiling from ear to ear. "He's 17 and is pretty new to town. He has a brother the same age but I guess I never asked what his name was. But we both might get to meet his brother tonight if he's here." I smiled at the last thing she said. I always like the idea of me and Cassy dating two guys that were brothers. But I'm not gonna get my hopes up. For all I know his brother could have a boring personality. As I was thinking I realized the name 'Damon' sounded familiar.

We walked up to the party when someone came up behind us and picked up Cassy. She screamed til she looked to see who it was and started smiling.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing around here without her man?" He asked. Cassy punched his shoulder lightly before  answering in giggles. The guy put her down and looked to me then back to Cassy.

"Oh, Damon this is Hannah, Hannah this is Damon, my boyfriend!" Cassy said smiling as he draped his arm over Cassy's shoulder.

"Nice to meet you. Cassy hadn't said anything about a boyfriend til just about a few hours ago." I stated as I smiled.

"I must be the lucky one here because I've heard a few things about you." He said smirking. I looked over to Cassy who smiled and did her famous sassy little wave before taking Damon's hand in her own.

We walked down the sidewalk me walking ahead of the lovers because the sidewalk wasn't wide enough for three.

When we got inside it was packed with sweaty teens. We all three went and danced for about an hour or two til we got worn out. We went over by the wall to cool down after deciding we needed more energy. We all watched the crazy dancing until Damon spoke up.

"Do you guys want something to drink?"

"Yeah sure. I'll take some punch." Cassy said smiling. She then looked to me.

"Uh, I'll take punch as well. Please!" I added. Damon walked off into the crowd and I waiting for him to disappear before I said anything.

"How long did you say you guys have been dating?"

"For about four months!" Cassy said grinning. The song blaring over the speakers slowed to a stop and changed to "Break Free".

"OMG I love this song!" We said at the same time. We both looked at each other and started laughing. I pushed off the wall and Cassy followed as we walked to the dance floor. Cassy and me started to dance to the music as we sang and shouted along. I was swaying my hips when someone came up behind me and grabbed a hold of them. At the same time Damon came up behind Cassy. I looked behind me to see Jaxson behind me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I looked at him over my shoulder as I continued dancing.

"What do you think?" He asked sarcastically with a smirk. "Hey, I need to talk to you." He added but said only loud enough for me to hear. I looked at him then leaned over to Cassy and talked to her over the music.

"I'm gonna go talk with Jackson. Stay with Damon and don't leave his side." She nodded her head and I looked to Damon smiling. I turned back to Jackson who turned around and started to walk out of the crowd I followed behind him. Someone bumped into me and I losted my balance. I looked up to see a guy with shaggy hair looking down at me holding out his hand. I took it and he helped me up. He looked a few years older than me and very attractive I may add.