Chapter 7

~ Hannah's POV ~

I threw my hair up into a bun as I walked out of my bedroom. I headed downstairs and into the kitchen to grab an Arizona.

"Hey where was Jaxson going? He seemed like he was in a hurry." Derek said as I sat down on the counter.

"I don't know but why'd you let him in. You knew that I didn't want to talk to him." I said opening up the fridge. 

"I didn't actually let him in. I was watching TV when he walked in from behind me and sat down." Derek looked at me with worried eyes. "What happened while you were up there? Did he get a text or a call? He ran out of here p*ssed off."

"I told him about people bullying me after helping Aidan but that's pretty much it." I grabbed a can of Arizona and poured it into a glass that had ice. "Oh and speaking of Aidan, he's coming over in a little bit. All his friends have been ignoring him sense Jaxson beat him up." Derek leaned back on the counter and looked as if he was in deep thought.

"Derek watcha thinking about?" I asked setting the glass down.

"I need to go somewhere. I'll be back in a few hours. Oh and mom called me and said they wont be back in town for a few more weeks." he said pushing off the counter and grabbing his keys.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I followed him into the living room, so we didn't have to yell from two rooms away.

"I just need to run some errands real quick. Make sure you lock down the house after Aidan gets here and stay in the same room as him. Also don't let anyone into the house besides him. Okay, I gotta go. Love you." he said kissing the top of my head before heading out the front door. He seemed to be in a hurry. He also sounded like our parents.

I walked back into the kitchen and drank the rest of the glass when there was a knock on the door. I sat the glass in the sink and walked over to the front door. When I opened it, I seen Aidan standing on the other side. 

"Hey," Aidan said with a little wave and a small smile. I haven't seem him sense that day Jaxson beat him up, which was a month ago.

"Hi," I said smiling at him as I opened the door wider so he could walk in. After I closed the door behind him we walked into the kitchen.

"So do you wanna watch a movie or do you have anything else in mind?" I asked looking at him.

"Um, I don't care what we do. Whatever you wanna do." he said sitting down at the island.

"Oh, I got an idea. We could go drive around in the ATV." I said smiling at him.

"Sounds fun." he said smiling.

"The trails probably a little muddy so we may get a little muddy, is that ok with you?" I asked walking over to the door connected to the garage with Aidan following behind me.

"Yeah, that's fine."

As we walked into the garage I grabbed the keys and walked over to the ATV. We hopped in and I started it up. I opened the door and drove it out to the trail. We drove down the trail turning in all different directions. The trail we made had a bunch of directions so we could have different routes for when we run and stuff.

"So you guys built this trail?" Aidan asked. 

"Yep, we made it back when we were in Elementary when Derek and me got our first four wheelers." I said smiling as I glanced over at him. Aidan was looking at me smiling. As I looked back at the trail there was a girl standing only a few yards away. I immediately slammed on the brakes. Before I could fall forward into my seat belt Aidan's arm swung out in front of me and held me back. Before I knew it he unbuckled the seat belt then lifted me and put me in his seat as he started flooring the gas.