Chapter 17

We were about to Liam's and I figured it'd be a good idea to call him. When I pulled out my phone I remembered it had died.

"Do you have a phone charge?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"Yeah, look in the glove box." Jaxson said. I pulled the handle and rummaged around and found a charge that fit my phone. I hooked it up and turned it on. When my phone was fully loaded I received 4 missed calls from Cassy and Caleb. I typed in Liam's name in my contacts deciding I could call the others back after I talk with Liam.

"Hannah, are you there?" Liam asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Yeah I'm here. I wanted to call and tell you me and J-" I was cut off by Liam yelling into the background.

"She's alive!"

"Hand me the phone." I heard Derek say in the background. I heard rustling and then my brother's voice spoke through the phone. "Where are you? Why was your phone off? You need to get over here now before you get hurt. Do you know who's all out there looking for yo-"

"Yes I know. I'm already on my way over we're probably like 3 minutes away. We just pulled on to Liam's road."

"You have a lot of explaining to do when you get here." Derek said with a touch of anger.

"You need to as well." I added before hanging up. Around 2 minutes later we hopped out of the trunk and onto the drive. Jaxson walked beside me as we walked up to the door. I opened the front door to see an empty living room. As Jaxson locked the door behind him, Aidan came from around the corner with his arms crossed and a stern look placed upon his face.

"I thought I smelled a blood sucker." he said through his gritted teeth.

"Where's Der-" I was cut off when he walked in the room.

"What did I tell you Hannah." Derek said pulling me away from Jaxson's side. "Stay away from them. What does it take for you to listen? Where have you been though? Cassy said you walked away with someone and didn't come back."

"I told her I had to talk with Jaxson." I said crossing my arms. I looked over to Aidan to see him looking me over.

"I'm fine guys. Okay? But what I'm not fine with is how crazy everyone is sounding. Blood sucker? So are you guys saying he's a vampire too?" I asked look to see Derek tense.

"Derek she needs to know." Aidan said then he pushed off the wall he was leaning on and walked over to me. "What all has Jaxson told you." He asked serious.

"Our real father is Uncle Kasey and my family's a bunch of werewolves. Jaxson's family consists of vampires and last but not least there are hunters in town." I looked away from him to look over at Derek. "Is all this true? Are "mom and dad" guardians? Did our birth Mother really die?" I asked feeling my voice ready to crack. Derek slowly made his way over to me but when he got a few steps away I backed up.

"Don't act all soft on me Derek. It's not gonna work this time. I can't believe you guys have kept this all from me." I said taking another step back to where Jaxson was no longer behind me. I looked at them all before I opened the door and ran out. I jumped into Derek's truck not caring that I was breaking any laws. As I turned it over from park to diverse I heard something pelt the door. I looked over to the house see the boys running toward me. Another noise of metal meeting metal sounded so I hit the gas. I didn't know what it was but I wanted to be anywhere but here at the moment. I pulled out of the drive way and headed down the road. I pulled out my phone and dialed one of my friends named, Claire's, number.

"Hey Hannah what's up?" She said after picking up."Are you hanging out with Jaxson?" I ignored both questions and skipped to why I called.

"Can I come over? I'm having troubles at home." I said with a shaky voice.

"Yes! Your always welcome to come over." I blinked my eyes before speaking.

"Thank you." Then I hung up as I pulled into my drive way. I grabbed a different outfit and hopped into the shower. After I was finished I grabbed my car keys to my bug and left Derek's on the counter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it's all true... Vampires, werewolves, her mother dieing, Kasey being her father. What else will be unexpected?

Vote and Comment if you'd like!

🎀 Thank You 🎀