Chapter 4

~ Hannah's POV ~
"What was that?" I asked looking at Cassy. She shrugged her shoulders as we heard a crash of glass hitting the floor and someone slowly walking up the stairs. I walked out of the kitchen and looked over to the front door. There was a vase laying on the floor in pieces. I started walking toward the stairs when someone grabbed my wrist.

"What are you thinking? Who knows if that was the guy from earlier, Midnight Slasher!" she said looking at me with big eyes.

"Fine I'll go get a bat." I said looking at her. She walked over to the closet and grabbed out two bats. When she came back she handed me one and we slowly walked up the stairs. That's when we heard a scream coming from upstairs. I know that scream, it was a familiar scream of anger. I started walking fast and when I got to the top of the stairs I went straight for Derek's room. When I walked he was sitting on his bed with an xbox controller.

"Derek why are you home? I thought you were staying at Drake's tonight." I asked standing in the doorway.

"Plans were canceled. Drake thought it was a better idea to take his girlfriend to the movies instead of me."

"Ok? Are you mad at him, because when you walked in the door you broke one of mom's vases." I said walking into the bedroom sitting on the bed beside him.

"I'm a little ticked off because I drove to his house and then he told me instead of at the game. But I didn't brake a vase when I came in." he said starting up the game. I'm not in the mood to argue with him so I stood up and walked out.

"Derek's okay, he ju-" I stopped talking when I realized Cassy wasn't in the living room.

"Cassy?" I said walking through the house but I didn't find her. I heard a phone buzz in the living room. I walked back into the living room and seen my phone had a text message.

Cassy: Hey girl don't freak out when you notice I'm gone. I decided to let you talk with your brother and left. :)

Holy cow, thank goodness I was seriously about to freak out.

I looked on the floor where I seen the vase but it wasn't there. Instead it was on the table in one piece.

"Wait? What?" I whispered. I must just be seeing things. I cleaned up everything.

When I went to bed I couldn't sleep all I could remember where those blue eyes. The way they seemed to glow almost. Who was he?

------------------------------------------------------------------

So who is the guy with blue eyes? Is Hannah just seeing things or is something un-normal going on?

Hit that vote button if you'd like.

Thank You :)