Chapter 8

~ Hannah's POV ~

"This way." Jaxson said grabbing my wrist as he walked off the trail.

"I hope you know where we're going because I seriously don't want to get lost out here at night." I said following behind him.

"Yeah I know where we're going. We're actually almost there." he said as he looked back at me then kept on walking. His eyes sparkled in the moon light. We walked for about three more minutes til Jaxson stopped walking. He turned to me and picked me up bridle style.

"Um.." before I could say anything else he cut me off.

"I picked you up so you don't trip. Close your eyes and don't open them till I tell you too." he said as he began to walk again. Jaxson probably walked for about a minute til he stopped and I heard the creak of a door.

"Almost there. Keep your eyes closed." Jaxson said. I could tell he was smirking by the way he talked. He walked up a staircase then he stopped and slowly lowered my feet to the floor. Jaxson wrapped his arms around my waist as he held my back up to his chest.

"Okay, you can open them know." he said softly into my ear. When my eyes opened I seen a few candles around a blanket. On the blanket sat two empty glasses, a 2-liter of pop, and a pizza box. I put my hand over my mouth in surprise.

"OMG, why are you doing this?" I asked threw my hand as I turned to look up at him.

"Well, I owe you for what I did." He said smiling down at me.

"You smiled." I said grinning.

"You make me happy. Why wouldn't I smile for someone like you?"

I stood there with him for a while. Just staring into his eyes, that stared back at mine as his arms were laced around my waist.

"So are you ready to eat?" he asked smirking that famous smirk of his.

"Yeah, I'm starving." I said smiling.

Jaxson grabbed my hand and we walked over to the blanket laying on the floor. After we sat down he moved the box over in front of both of us. He then grabbed the two glasses and poured Pepsi into them.

"Here ya go." Jaxson said handing me a glass as he opened the box. We both sat there eating and talking about what we'd done so far sense school ended. Which wasn't much for either of us. After we finished eating all the pizza Jaxson stood up and looked at me.

"Do you want to hold this while I go for a walk?" he asked holding out his hand. I just smiled as he helped me up. When I was on my feet I realized I was pressed against his chest. I never really realized this until now but his skin is always cold but it never seems to bother him.

"Are you cold?" I asked as a shiver ran down my side.

"No but I have a feeling you are. Here come with me." Jaxson said still holding my hand as he walked me out of the room and into a bigger room that seemed to be a living room. He walked over to the couch and fell back as he fulled me down on top of him. He grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and wrapped his arms around my waist as I rested my head on his chest.

"Are you warming up?" he asked. I looked up at him and looked into his eyes. They were filled with love..... Or more like filled with lust.

"Yeah. I'm slowly warming up." I said smiling as a strand of hair fell onto my face. Jaxson looked up at me and smiled as he tucked the strand of hair behind my ear. Maybe I was wrong about him. Maybe he is a nice guy and I just didn't give him time to explain his side of the story of beating up Aidan.

"See if this will help." He said closing the small gap that was between us. Our lips slowly moved in sync but the pace soon increased. I placed one of my hands behind his head as my other rested on his chest. Jaxson licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted his wish by letting him in. He slowly flipped us over so he was on top hovering over me. My hands slid down to the hem of his shirt. I slightly tugged on it then started moving it up his back, signaling I no longer wanted his shirt on him. He took the hit and removed his shirt quickly only leaving my lips for a second. His arms slowly made their way to my wrists and pinned them above my head as he kissed me harder. The pace slowly lessened as Jaxson broke the kiss.

"I think someones here." He said looking down into my eyes. He pecked my lips then got up off the couch. I got up and grabbed his shirt as he looked at his phone. From where I was standing I could see his eyes turn from lust to anger. It almost seemed like his eyes slowly turned red until he looked at me.

"Here's your shirt." I said tossing it to him. He smiled as he caught the shirt and put it back on. Jaxson looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"Follow me. I have something for you." he said as he walked us out of the room into a bedroom. He guided me over to a dressed and he opened the second drawer as he moved a few shirts around. Jaxson turned to face me with a little box in his hand.

"Here I got this for you. I've heard guardian angle wings are good luck." He said smiling as he showed me the necklace that was inside. 

"It's beautiful. You know you didn't have to get me something." I said looking up at his incredible brown eyes that seemed to show a baby blue in a few places. He handed me the box and I took out the necklace. "Can you help me put this on?" I asked smiling up at him.

"Yeah turn around." he said as I handed him the necklace. I turned around and held up my hair so it was out of the way.  He unclasped the hook and slowly put it around my neck. I let my hair fall from my hands as I turned back around to face him.

"Thank you, I love it!" I said smiling as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. That's when we heard a door close.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Jaxson a fake or is he being real with his emotions? Who's at the house? What was on Jaxson's phone that made him angry?

If you wanna see the guardian angel wing necklace it with be in a few outfits. So as Taylor Swift said in her song 'Eyes Open'....... "Keep your eyes open" :)

Sorry it's been a while sense I posted I was kinda busy.

Please hit that like button if you'd like.

Thank You!