Chapter 20

*Jaxson's POV*

"It's the necklace that I gave her a while back." I said looking it over. I glanced over to the lake, that's a little ways down the hill, and that's when it hit me.

I knew where she was.

I began to run toward the trees that had a short trail that went through them. Something was blocking my senses until I picked up the necklace.

"Where are you going?" Aidan yelled from behind me.

"I think I know where she's at." I said after he had caught up to my speed.

When we got to the end of the trail, it extended to a large boat dock that split into 5 different docks. There were a lot of old house boats tied up. I jogged down the large dock to where it split off and I noticed the blood. It was a blood path that only vampires could smell. I followed it down the dock to the last boat. We hopped in and opened the door to reveal an old furnished room. When we stepped inside we started to look around.

"Are you sure she's in here?"

"Someone human is. You check down here I'll check upstairs." I said walked around looking for the stairs or a latter. I walked into a room, that looked like a living room, and seen a latter in the corner. I climbed to the top and just a I was about to turn around someone waked me upside the head. Making me fall to the ground not to far from the latter. I stood up quickly to see a blonde haired girl.

"Took you long enough, but seems like your to late." She said looking over to the window. I followed her gaze to see Hannah's car smoking on one of the other docks.

"You little b**ch." I growled. I was by her side with the blink of an eye. "Your gonna regret that!" I said threw my teeth. I pushed her, making her fall down the latter, before she could respond.

I jumped down and ran threw the boat house.

"Jaxson where are yo-" Aidan began to say but I was out the door before he could finish. I ran over to the dock to where the bug sat. The flames started to take over the car. As I got closer I could see Hannah sitting in the driver seat unconscious. When I got over to her door I pulled the handle to find it locked. I ripped off my shirt and wrapped it around my hand. I drawled back my arm and punched the back-side window. I carefully reached for the unlock button. When I hit the button the door surprisingly unlocked. After opened her door, I pulled her out quickly trying not get hit any flames.

"Aidan!!" I yelled. He jogged out of the house boat with a little blood on his shirt and an angered face expression. When he seen Hannah his emotions drained from his face. "Call the guys and figure out if the house is safe." He nodded his head and pulled out his phone as he caught up with me. I started to jog as I carried Hannah back the the truck. Who knew how long it would take for the flames to get to the gas tank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turns out Clarie was kinda like a backstabbing friend. Do you think she was against hunting Hannah at first or do you think she had a side that hated Hannah?

Vote & Commet if you'd like,

Thank You 🎀