Chapter 22

As I looked over to Hannah I seen her eyes open. I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge facing her.

"Your not like the rest are you?" She asked.

"Nope." I said softly. She sounded so weak that it made me think back to when I seen my sister. We stared into each others eyes as the silence took over. "I Ain't All Bad." I whispered. She smiled weakly and held her hand up to my face. Running her thumb over my cheek.

"I know..." she said barley loud enough to hear. I grabbed her hand as I looked her in the eyes... feeling my own begin to water... "I'm staying right here, Okay?... Pl-," I started to stay but my voice cracked. I haven't teared up since the day i woke up after the fire. "Please don't leave me here." I whispered. I could feel her life slipping and her eyes began to look heavy.

"Guys! Get back in here..." I said over my shoulder to the door that was lightly cracked open. When I turned my head back to Hannah she was looking at me. I could tell she was barely hanging on. Her life was like an Autumn leaf ready to brake free from it's branch.

"Jaxson?" she croaked. I nodded my head looking into her eyes as they slowly closed. "I love you."

"I love you too Han." I whispered back. The door swung open quickly and Liam walked in as the rest followed. "W-what are we gonna do?" I asked. "I can feel her heart beating lightly, she's still alive." I looked at them all.

"Bite her." Someone said. Everyone turned an looked to the doorway were a younger looking Aidan stood.

Luke.

"What happened to yo-," Caleb started to say but then stopped. "Wait... What? Bite her?"

"Yes." Luke said. He looked to me, "Jaxson, you need to bite Hannah. It's the only way to save her."

"Are you crazy? Werewolves can't become vampires. There bite is just like a cut, we heal from it." Aidan said.

"Yes, that's true but Hannah isn't one of us yet. She has about 4 minutes till when she was born. We need to get this done before it's to late. She only has about 2 minutes until her heart gives." Luke said looking at all the guys. Then his gaze landed on me. "Jaxson I know you trust Hannah, and she has trust in you. Do you want to save her?" I nodded my head weakly. "Then you have to bite her. Just enough for her to turn."

I nodded nervously, afraid that I would be able to control myself. I stood up and looked at Hannah then the guys. "Can one of you pull me off if I can't control myself? I-I don't want to hurt her." I said quietly then expected.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I got yeah." Luke said sitting down where I was.

I put my arm under Hannah's back and pushed her hair to the side, leaving her neck exposed. I did the same thing I did a few nights ago and closed my eyes as I inhaled the smell of her blood. My fangs broke through and I pulled her closer. I sunk my teeth into her neck. Her blood was the richest I'd tasted. It was like the first piece of cotton candy melting onto your tongue as a kid. I hadn't tasted human blood since I met Hannah. Her human blood tasted so right but deep down I still knew my limits. I drank a little longer just to make sure. Just as I was about to pull away I felt Luke's hand on my back.

"That should be good." He said looking at me with hope. I licked the blood that was upon my lips.

As I stood up I realized that the other guys had left the room. "I had them go to the store. They hesitated but finally left." Luke said as he cleaned Hannah's neck.

"How do you know if this is gonna work?" I asked looking down at my hands.

Luke looked up at me before speaking, "Actually I didn't know. It was a 50/50 chance worth taking. Her life was already on the line. She'd either continue to die or take the chance. I decided to take a chance I knew she'd either die now or...." He looked back down at her. "The vampire DNA would stop the werewolf kind." I nodded my head. Luke looked back to me, "Another possibility is... She could turn out like me."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "I thought you said the vampire DNA would stop werewolf DNA?"

"I did. But I never said that they could mix. Your father thought I'd die if he bite me before I turned but he was to late. Just as the Vampire DNA hit my system it collided with my werewolf blood."

"I thought we could only be born hybrids?" I asked as Luke stood up.

"Nope. I thought that to.... before I became one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Luke's a hybrid... Is that surprising?.... Do you believe Hannah will live or will the bite end her life?

Sorry it took so long for an update. I've had this wrote out I just hadn't edited it. I would have edited this sooner but I've had a lot of homework & I also haven't been home.