Chapter 5

~ Hannah's POV ~
The rest of the weekend I searched up the 'Midnight Slasher'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I read about him over the weekend and to find out that his eyes aren't crystal blue they're pitch black. His whole eye is black like the black sclera contacts." I said to Cassy. We're sitting in the lunch room talking about the incident that happened a few nights ago. The bell hasn't rang for first period yet.

"So are you telling me the guy that showed up in your house wasn't the midnight man?" she asked setting down her drink. I nodded my head in response.

"Then who was he? Most peoples eyes don't glow like that." she said.

"I kn-" I was cut off when someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was the Principal.

"Hello Hannah! I was wondering if you could show our new kid around.

"Um, yeah sure." I said standing up. As I did a guy walked out from behind her. The same guy from the baseball game.

"Ok that's excellent.  You' ll be excused from first hour sense its study hall for both of you." She said smiling. She walked us out of the room into the hall.

"Ok so Hannah this is Jaxson. He just moved here a few weeks ago. Jaxson this is Hannah, she's gonna show you around." she said as she waved and walked toward the office.

"So where's you move from?" I asked as we walked down the hall.

"England but we move a lot." he said.

"So where are you normally from?" I asked.

"I'm normally from Montana."

"Oh that's cool. This room is where we have language," I said pointing to the closed door. I leaned over and whispered. "Just so you know be prepared to fall asleep in there." He smirked.

"No way a boring class in school. I've never heard of that." he said sarcastically. The bell rang for first period and everyone herded out of the cafeteria not to far behind us. 

"Here come over here before we get trampled. We can wait til everyone gets to class before we keep walking." Jaxson said grabbing me by the wrist and walked me over in front of an empty wall with a bulletin board. After the bell rang for everyone to be in their rooms he let go of my wrist and we began to walked again.

"So how'd you like the game Friday?" I asked as we walked up the stairs to the second floor.

"It was good. The teams incredible, I have a feeling your going to state. Is there team captain number 14?" he asked as we walked down the hall. 

"No, Derek's co-captain." I said. "This is the history class. At the moment we're talking about the world wars." I said leading him down the hall. "Then this room in the science room." I said pointing at the last door in the hall.

"So is Derek your boyfriend?" he asked adjusting his book bag strap.

"Ew gross! No he's my brother." I said as a made a nasty face and lightly pushed his shoulder as we headed back to the stairs.

"So are you gonna out for anything?" I asked him walking down the stairs.

"Nah, I'm not a sports player." Jaxson said shrugging his shoulder. I was surprised he said that because I thought he would have said football or something. Sense it looks like he works out.

I showed him around a little more until the bell rang for second hour. Yay now I go to language. I hope you realized I used 100% sarcasm in that sentence.

"So what's your second hour class?" I asked as I leaned against a locker trying to stay out of everyone's way.

"I have language. Mrs. Roberts the principle said that I have almost every class with you besides math and yearbook." he said as walked to class together. As I walked into class I seen Liam sitting in the back giving Jaxson the evil eye as he walked in behind me.

"Wait, can I ask you something?" Jaxson grabbing my wrist stopping me in my tracks.

"Yeah sure. What is it?" I asked looking up at him.

"Can I sit with you at lunch? Sense I don't know anyone." he said letting go of me. I nodded my head and I took my seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Jaxson, do you have any siblings?" Cassy asked Jaxson who was sitting across from me in the cafeteria.

"Um yeah, I have a brother." he said not making eye contact. 

"Oh that's cool." she said eating her sandwich.

"Cassy, I think you can stop asking him questions. You've probably asked about 20 questions and we've been here for like 5 minutes." I said smiling.

After we got done eating we threw away our trash and put away our trays.

"Hey there cutie. What's your name?" a girl asked Jaxson from behind us. We turned around to see Tracy the superintendent's daughter. She's daddy's little girl so she gets what she wants.

"The names Jaxson, but I'm pretty sure I'm more than cute." he said smirking as he winked at her. GAG!! Cassy and me made grossed out faces at each other.

"You know I don't think I have your number." she said pulling out her phone. Ok while these two flirt I'm going back to the table. I tilted my head at Cassy pointing toward the table. She nodded her head and we walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So Jaxson's a flirt but will he be a player? How's Aidan gonna react when he finds out his girlfriend is flirting with Jaxson?

If  you feel like it, please hit that vote button. 

Thank You :3