Chapter 12

When we got to the house I headed upstairs and grabbed a crop top and a pair of shorts. I looked over onto my bed and seen my phone laying face down. I checked to see if I had any calls or texts. There were 20 missed calls, 4 text messages and 2 voice mails. They were mostly all from Derek, Aidan and Caleb... Mostly Derek..... But there were 3 calls, 1 voice mail & 2 texts that are from Cassy.

I looked through the text messages

Derek: Where are you? *10:34pm*

Derek: Hello? Why aren't you answering my calls? *10:47pm

Cassy: Hey Girl! What are you doing tonight? *9:18am*

Cassy: You left your phone somewhere didn't you? -smiles creepy like- *9:30am*

I started giggling at Cassy's text. We were watching tv one time and there was a guy that smiled creepy like at someone and we started dieing in laughter. I pulled up my voice mails and Derek's came up first.

"You have two unheard voice mails. First one sent yesterday at 11:00pm." the voice mail said. It then started to play Derek's voice mail.

"Hey where are you? Aidan went upstairs to talk with you and you weren't there. Can you pick up the phone, we're all worried here. If you don't call back within the next hour I'm gonna call mom and dad saying you ran out and wont answer your phone." The phone beeped signaling it was the end of Derek's voice mail.

"Second message sent today at 9:56am." The voice mail said and Cassy's message started to play. 

"Hey, I texted you and you didn't answer so I decided to call you. So I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Dance Party they're having down at the indoor stadium. It's only 4 bucks to get in. I've heard there is very attractive guys there also." I could tell she was smiling by the sound of her voice when the phone beeped.

I grabbed my clothes and headed for the shower. I did the usual and hopped out drying off. I got dress then did my makeup and then did my hair. After I got done getting ready I pulled out my phone and texted Cassy.

'Hey I got your text and voice mail. I forgot my phone at  home when I went to Liam's.'

A few seconds later she texted back.

'I knew you forgot it because your phone is normally glued to you.'

I chuckled. That's actually true. I started writing her a texted back when she sent me another text.

'Oo La La!! You were hanging out with Liam? You HAVE to tell what all happened'

'Cassy once again. We're just friends. Plus it wasn't just Liam and I. My brothers and Aidan were there too.'

'You guys were partying without me? :( ... Jk haha. But did you say "brothers"? As in Derek AND Caleb?'

Back before Caleb moved away Cassy use to like him and had a huge crush on him.

'Yes Caleb is back in town. Does someone still have a crush? ;)'

'Maybe... But while I was away I met a boy. He's TOTALLY hot and may I add, my boyfriend! Eeeeek.'

'Whoa Whoa Whoa... Did you say Boyfriend? OMG CONGRATS!!! ^.^'

'Awe thanks Han! You'll be able to meet him tonight if you can go! :)'

'I'm definitely going! Who wouldn't,  I love to dance!'

'Ikr! Okay, I'm gonna go get ready. I'll stop by and pick you up in an hour.'