Chapter 23

"Hannah? Can you hear me?" Someone said. I tried to move my mouth but it didn't work. GAHHH, am I in a coma?

(A/N - The writing in italic in this chapter is when they talk in their head. The italic with no quotation marks around them are Hannah. Then the ones with quotation marks around them are other people).

"Not exactly... Your just to weak to speak. Try opening your eyes." The same voice said. I opened my eyes to see Luke.

OH MY GOSH! What happened to him? Have I been out for a long time? 

"We predicted that you were out for an hour before Aidan and Jackson found you. After you guys found me, Micheala (A/N I don't think I said this before but Micheala is Liam's Mom & Blake is Liam's Dad. I know for a fact I haven't said this but Blake and Micheala are full-blood werewolf.) looked me over and turns out I had nothing wrong. I was just changing." Luke said. I watched his mouth but it never moved.

I must be dreaming. Wait a minute I haven't said a word and neither has he... How does he know what I'm thinking & how can I hear him? This is obviouslyy a dream.

"Actually, this isn't a dream. Turns out we both have the ability to communicate through mind and we can read them too."

As I looked at Luke in disbelief I realized something. Where's Jaxson?

"Where's Jaxson?" I asked. Surprisingly my voice didn't sound as bad as I thought it would.

"He should be on the couch on the other side of the door. Here I'll go get him." Luke said standing up. Before he could walk away I grabbed his wrist. I removed the covers off of me and swung my legs off the bed. When I stood up I felt like I'd been awake for ages.

We walked out of the room and I seen Jaxson sleeping soundlessly on the couch. I held out my arm to hold Luke back and put a finger up to my lips, signaling to stay quiet. I walked over to Jaxson quietly and kneeled down in front of him. I concentrated on him very carefully.

Jaxson? can you hear me? He groaned in his sleep and rolled over facing the back of the couch. Jaxson, time to get up. He seemed to tense up and he rolled over slowly to face me. I could see joy in his eyes and it almost felt like joy was emitting off of him. Are we able to sense emotion?
"Yes, it's a normal sense for werewolves and vampires" Luke said through mind.

Before I knew what was happening I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt to strong arms wrap around me. I breathed in cologne and I knew exactly who it was. Jaxson. I wrapped my arms back around him and hugged him back. I missed his hugs... I could barely remember why we even fought.

"Oh my gosh your alive." He said breathing out heavily. Jaxson then pulled me back and looked me over. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine... Wait no scratch that, I'm great!" I giggled a little. As I sat down on the couch I sensed four werewolves present that just walked into the house.

"I'm guessing the guys are here?" I said looking up to meet eyes with Jaxson who was smiling.

Not to long later Liam, Derek, Aidan, & Caleb walked down the stairs. First one to see me was my brother, Caleb, who decided to run over and jump onto the couch beside me, when he got to the bottom of the stairs.

"HANNAH!" He screamed. As he tackled me to the couch. Wow, sometimes I get you confused with a 10 year old brother. Caleb got off of me and sat next to me.

"Woah. You can communicate by mind already." He said smiling widely.

"Wait, you heard me?" I asked. He nodded his head. Whoops! I giggled a little.

"Okay, guys. What happened to me?" I asked. "I know I turned werewolf but I don't remember any of you being able to communicate by mind. Are me and Luke a different kind?"

"We're hybrid. A mix between vampire and werewolf. When we found you there wasn't much time to save you. I took the chance and had Jaxson bite you to put vampire DNA in yours. I knew you'd either live if it mixed with your werewolf or you would have died. We timed it in just enough time to save you." Luke said looking to all the guys. I lifted my hand up to the left side of my neck to feel two small puncture wounds.

I looked over to Jaxson, "So will I have a hunger for blood like a vampire," then I looked to Liam and the guys, "Or will I have hunger of a wolf?"

 "We'll just have to find out." Luke said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is ONE chapter left. I'm gonna post it tomorrow since it'll be Halloween & this is kind of a Halloween like... Plus I kinda just wanna end it on Halloween :)

Wow I just said Halloween to many times...

But any who....

🍁🎃👻 Happy 2014 Halloween Eve 👻🎃🍁

Comment & Vote

Thank You 🎀