Chapter 11

~ Hannah's POV ~

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell then someone knocking on the door.

"Dang dude you must not have patience." Liam mumbled as he opened the door.

"What do you expected? My sister went missing for a few hours then you find her at the Lockridge house." I heard a familial voice say.... Derek. I heard a a couple pair of footsteps then one stopped.

"WHOA! Liam are you serious?" Derek said.

"Um what?" Liam asked.

"I'm gonna hurt that son of a b***h when he wakes up. No one touches my little sister!" Derek growled. What on earth is he walking about? I'm sleep on the couch snuggled up against the back of the couch like I all ways d-.... Wait, no I'm not, because couches don't have heart beats the last time I remember. I cracked open one of my eyes to see I was cuddled up next to Aidan's chest with a blanket wrapped around us.

"Derek, I know you don't trust him still but that should be your last worry. Plus you need to give Aidan some slack... because we found Luke." Liam said.

"Whoa you find Luke? Where?" Derek and Caleb said at the same time.

"At the Lockridge house. I think that was their plan tho because he was sitting in the kitchen in the open. He was 10 minutes from death when we got him here but we got the poison removed." Liam said as I heard their foot steps become distant then I heard a door close.

I lifted up my head up a little and looked up at Aidan. He was still sleeping. I don't remember laying down, all I remember was falling asleep while we were sitting. I laid there listening to Aidan's heartbeat sense I didn't have anything to do. Also I don't wanna get up because Aidan's warm and is very comfy. Just like how a bed is when you have to get up in the morning.

"Morning!" I heard Aidan say in a husky voice. I looked up at him to see his eyes flutter open.

"Morning" I said smiling. "They got the poison removed from Luke. We also got him here in time. He only had 10 minutes to live." I whispered. Aidan nodded him head. I decided I better get up so I pulled the covers off of me and slowly stood up. Aidan sat up slowly then sat there for a little bit.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. He looked up at me and nodded. We walked into the kitchen and I looked for the lucky charms. Liam always has them because there his favorite... Well he normally has a box in less we eat it all while I'm over. I found the box and grabbed two bowls out of the cabinet then two spoons from the drawer.

"Lucky charms are the bomb." Aidan said in his husky voice as he smiled. I nodded my head as I poured cereal into the bowls. Aidan walked over to the fridge and grabbed the milk then handed it to me.

"Thanks."

"No problem." 

I poured in the milk then sat the spoons in the bowls.

"Here ya go." I said handing one to Aidan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were sitting on the couch with our empty bowls on the table when Caleb and Liam walked into the room.

"Luke hasn't woke up yet but the pois-" Liam started to say but Derek cut him off as he walked in.

"Hey Aidan may I speak with you?" Derek said looking a little ticked off. I knew where this was going. Aidan slowly nodded his head confused as he stood up but I put my arm in front of him signaling to stay sitting.

"Derek if this is about what you were yelling about this morning, just drop it. Just be happy I'm safe." I said looking him straight in the eye. He seemed surprised but nodded his head in agreeing.

"Hey, Caleb can I borrow your truck?" I asked standing up off the couch.

"Why do you need my truck?" he asked questioning.

"I wanted to drive over to the house and take a shower. Also did you guys find Rugger?"

"Yeah, he was out on the trail. I have a feeling he tried following you." Derek said crossing his arms. He's the protective brother and Caleb is the brother that is more laid back. We use to talk to each other about a lot of things but that was before he moved out and lived with my Uncle Kasey.

"I need two of you to stay here and help out with a few things and then one of you can go with Hannah." Liam said heading to the kitchen.

"I'll go with her to the house." Caleb said fishing his keys from his pocket. Liam walked back into the room holding a can of Fanta and it made me think of Luke. Fanta was his favorite pop to drink.

"Can I go see Luke before we leave?" I asked. Caleb nodded his head as he turned around and walked toward the basement.

We walked down the stairs and into a guess room that I really never noticed. In the room laid Luke, knocked out, curled under the covers as tho he just laid there to take a nap. I walked over to his side with Aidan beside me. I grabbed Luke's hand as we both looked down at him. His eyebrow moved then his hand gripped mine then loosened.  I let out a breath that I'd been holding in.

"Did you ever find out when he'd wake up?" I asked looking over to the guys who stood by the door.

"No we're not for sure. The possibilities are like a coma. He could be out for a few days, maybe weeks or even months. But we're hoping he wakes up with in the next month." Liam said. I turned my attention back to sleeping Luke. I felt a tear roll down my face.

"Who did this? Did Jaxson do this or that Avril chick? Why was he at their house?" I asked looking back over at the guys.

"We don't know who did it. Wither it was the Lockridge family and Avril or someone put him there." Liam replied back.

"Yeah and sense we don't know I want you to stay away from that family." Derek said. I nodded my head and looked back to Luke. I kissed him on the forehead then let go of him hand as I walked back over to the guys. I followed the guys up the stairs with tears still slowly rolling down my face.

"Bye guys." I said as I gave Derek, Aidan, and Liam a hug then walked over to Caleb who was waiting at the door.

"Ready?" he asked.

"I guess." We walked out to the truck and got in. The whole ride home I didn't say anything. I just rested my head against the head rest as I looked out the window helplessly.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's been a while sense I posted. This is kinda a short and kinda boring chapter. I have been on writers block a little and I don't really like how I went with this story. :\

But after I get done writing this story I'm gonna start off with the second story to "Everything Is Not What It Seems". I already have a few chapters I wrote back before I started to rewrite this one.

When do you guys start school? I'm sadly going back this Wednesday and getting up early routine is gonna kill me.

If you'd like please hit that vote button!

Thank You!! :)