chapter 3

Ashley's pov

I woke up with arms around me. I turned around and saw messy brown hair. I quickly got out if his grip and changed into my jeans. I grabbed my phone and keys and put them into the hoodie pocket. I was about to leave his room when he sat up.

"I put my number in your phone, text me when you get home." He said and I nodded. He stood up and gave me a hug. Feeling his arms around me felt so amazing. His warm body felt so good I never wanted it to end. I took in his scent as my eyes closed enjoying the moment.

We finally let go and he walked me out to my car. We hugged one more time before I got in my car and drove home.

When I got home I flopped onto my bed and smiled so big. I then ran into my mom's room smiling before jumping next to her in her bed.

"I think I'm in love!" I mumbled through the pillow. "What?" She asked.

"I said, I think I'm in love." I said picking my head up. She smiled and hugged me. "His names Zach. He's so sweet and warm and he smells so good. He's also really great to talk to." I said.

We talked for about 5 minutes when my phone started ringing. I answered it.

Me- hello?

Unknown- hey it's Zach

Me- oh hey Zach!

I walked into my room and sat on my bed. I quickly changed his name to Zach😍💕

Zach😍💕- do you wanna hang out today?

Me- yea, what time?

Zach😍💕- how bout 12? I'll pick you up

Me- perfect! Sounds great!

Zach😍💕- cool see you then! Bye

Me- Bye!

I hung up and ran into the bathroom. I quickly showered and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and changed into this.

I threw on zach's hoodie and did my eyelashes

I threw on zach's hoodie and did my eyelashes. I straightened my hair and put my glasses back on. I finished getting ready and sprayed perfume on my legs. I smelled zach's hoodie and it smelled like his cologne.

I smiled and ran my fingers through my hair. I got my shoes on right as he knocked on the door. I smiled and sprinted down the stairs. I tripped on the last step and landed face first. The thing I didn't know was my mom opened the door and Zach saw me trip.

"What!? The floor looked lonely!" I said lifting my head up and resting it on my fist. Zach walked in a helped me up. "We're going to a baseball game!" Zach said pulling me outside. I waved goodbye before getting into his car.

We started driving and immediately I learned he sucked at driving. "Jesus Zach! You suck at driving!" I yell holding onto the little handle. "Maybe you should drive." Zach said. He pulled over and we switched spots.

-time skip-

It was the Houston Astros against the cubs. Astros needed 1 more point for the win. They threw the ball and the bat hit the ball. "Go! Come on! GO!" I yelled as it kept soaring till it landed outside the stadium. I jumped out of my seat and screamed.

Zach jumped up and we hugged really tightly.

We were walking out if the stadium and to the car laughing. We got in his car and he drive this time. He was really cautious this time though.

My phone started ringing.

Momma-911

I quickly grabbed it and picked it up.

Me- mom!? What's wrong!?

Momma💕- the social worker is taking you away from me!! Don't come home! Ok!?

Me- what!? Why!? I can't leave you! They might arrest you!

Momma💕- promise me you won't come home! Go to zach's! I'll bring clothes over! Just promise me you won't come home!

Me- I promise!

Then she hung up. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as we parked in zach's driveway. I opened my door and Zach was standing there.

I jumped into his arms. "The social workers are taking me away from my mom!" I sobbed. He held me tightly as I sobbed into his shirt.

He made me look at him and he wiped my tears from my face. He held my hand as we walked in the house and Myta engulfed me into a hug.

"Your mom called. You can stay as long as you need!" She said. "Thank you," I said.

"Of course," she said. We pulled away and me and Zach walked into his room. I flopped onto his bed and he layed down next to me. He propped him self on his elbow and looked down at me.

We talked about him, he was in a band called why don't we. He loved singing. He was the youngest in the band. I asked him to sing to me and he sang a song he wrote himself. Called why.

I watched him play the piano. God he was so cute. C'mon just do it! Kiss him Ashley!

He looked at me and I grabbed his cheeks and smashed my lips on his. He kissed back as I moved onto his lap. Our lips moved in sync his hand found my waist and pulled the hoodie off. I lifted his shirt over his head and he moved his kisses down to my jaw.

They trailed down my neck. He lifted my shirt off my body and was about to unclip my bra. There was a knock at the door and I ran into the bathroom.

Zach's pov

My mom walked in and I turned my chair towards her. "Hey mom," I said

"How's Ashley doing?"

"She's good, just splashing some cold water on her face. She also isn't feeling great."

"Ok, put you shirt on, and keep it on mister!" She laughed. I nodded and she left. Ashley cane back out and I ran over and locked the door. I then ran back over and picked her up and connected our lips.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and I layed her on the bed. We kept making out when she pushed me away.

Ashley's pov

"We can't do this here! Your mom, your dad, you siblings! They'll hear." I whispered. He smiled and kissed me one more time. He put his shirt on and walked out. I layed back on his bed and smiled.

I might have a shot with him!