Chapter 24

(Couple weeks later)

Ashleys pov

I woke up cuddled into Zach. I looked at the time and saw that it was 6:58 which means my alarm would go off in 2 or so minutes.

I wiggles out of Zach's grip and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower before changing into this.

After that I brushed my hair and teeth before walking back out seeing Zach was still asleep

After that I brushed my hair and teeth before walking back out seeing Zach was still asleep. I walk over and lay on top of him. "Zaaaaaach! Wake uuuuuup!" I said before kissing his neck.

I heard a small groan leave his mouth and I got an idea. I started sucking on his neck trying to leave a hickey.

I heard a soft moan escape his lips and I sucked harder. I think he realized what I was doing cause he shot up and pulled me off of him.

"The hell are you doing??" He asked and touched his neck. "Marking my territory!" I said and kissed his lips.

"Then let me mark mine!" He said smirking before pushing me down and kissing my neck then sucking on my chest.

He continued to suck on my chest before moving into another spot and sucking harder. "Babe! We have to get ready to leave! We're taking Xavier back!" I said breathless. He shot up and smiled. "I missed him too much plus he's 2 now!" I smiled.

"Let me finish this hickey!" I said and started giving him a second one.

After a while Zach went and showered while I went and ate some cereal. He cane out wearing only his towel. "Fuck you!" I said and he smirked. He took a bite of my cereal before going to get dressed. Emma came out with her bag and stood next to me while I washed my bowl.

He came back out and I grabbed my bag. He grabbed his and we walked out to Zach's car. We put our bags in the trunk and Emma got in the back seat while I sat in the passenger seat and Zach drove.

We blared lil mosey through the car and me and Emma yelled the lyrics.

Emma was home sick and she wanted to come with us.

Half way to the airport Emma turned down the volume.

"So are you guys going to Dallas just to tell your moms about the engagement?" She asked

"Well that's just a bonus! We're also going to get Xavier!" I smiled and Emma's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Yayyy I get to have my nephew back!" She yelled

Zach laughed and grabbed my hand. He messed around with my ring twisting it around my finger.

"Is it a little big?" He asked

"Yea but we can get it resized." I said

He nodded and kissed my hand.

I got my phone out and went onto Instagram. I saw this video where the guys were singing and Zach did something and hit his head on Jack's mic which made it hit Jack in the face. I laughed to myself.