chapter 18

Ashley pov

I walked up to people jumping on me. I opened my eyes to see Reese and Ryan jumping on me and Zach. I saw Zach was still asleep so I got up and grabbed a pair of shorts and Zach's hoodie. I quickly put them on and started jumping on the bed with them.

I then layed in Zach and gave him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. He opened his eyes and wiped off his cheek. He then grabbed me and kissed me on the lips. "Ewwww!" Resse said.

I pulled away from him and laughed.

Today was thanksgiving and we were going to my mom's tomorrow for another one and to give Xavier to her.

Reese and Ryan left and I got in the shower.

While I was in there Zach came in and started washing his hair.

While he was doing that I got on my knees and started giving him head. I watched him jump but then he became jello under me.

He continued washing his hair making me annoyed.

I felt him twitch in my mouth and I pulled off of him and stood up before getting out. I heard him groan after I put my towel on and walked out.

I changed into this

I walked out of the room and into Reese's room

I walked out of the room and into Reese's room. Xavier's crib is in there until tomorrow.

I grabbed Xavier and carried him to me and Zach's room. Zach was putting on his shirt when I walked in. I sat down on the bed and started feeding Xavier. I grabbed his blanket and covered him up.

"I'm gonna go take Reese and Ryan to breakfast! I'll be back in an hour or 2! Love you!" He said before kissing my cheek and walking out of the room.

I heard the front door open and close before there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"It's open." I said and Myta walked in. I smiled and unlatched Xavier and put my boob away. She smiled and I gave her the burp rag and Xavier.

She took him and started to burp him. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Josh was getting the turkey ready while I walked over and started wash the dishes we needed.

Myta sat at the kitchen table holding Xavier making him laugh. I finished the dishes and washed my hands.

Zach, Reese, and Ryan walked through the door with two older people. Must be his grandparents.

I walked over and gave Zach a hug. He kissed my lips sweetly and passionately. He's getting me back for this morning!

I pulled away and hugged Reese and Ryan.

Zach grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the older couple. "Ashley meet my grandparents! Grandma grandpa, this is my girlfriend Ashley." He said.

I shook the womans hand. "Hi, I'm Carol!" She said, "and this is my husband Josh!" She said and I shook his hand. "I guess Josh is a junior then?" I asked. She nodded and I smiled.

Zach walked over and kissed my cheek before grabbing my hand and pulling towards Myta. He grabbed Xavier and we walked back to Carol and Josh.

"Grandma, grandpa! This is Xavier!" He said and handed him to Carol. She look a little startled while she took him from Zach. "And who's child is this?" She asked shakely.

Zach looked at me with a look that said, 'can I tell them'. I nodded and he smiled. "It's ours!" He said and grabbed my hand.

Her look changed from smiling to disappointment in 2 seconds flat! She handed him back to Zach and walked away. A burning feeling started in the pit of my stomach and I felt on the verge of tears.

Josh looked at me and smiled. "I'll hold him if you don't mind! He looks much like his dad!" He said. Zach smiled and handed him to Josh.

I smiled a fake smile and pulled Zach into the bathroom. I locked the door and started bawling. Zach grabbed me and pulled me into his chest.

"C'mon baby! It's ok!" He said soothingly.

"You saw the way she handed him back after you said he was our baby!" I sobbed into his shirt.

"Yea, but my grandpa took him and didn't care what my grandma thought!" He said as I continued to cry into his shirt.

He sat down on the bathtub and I sat on his lap. I cried into his shirt for a second before somebody knocked on the door.

We stood up and I quickly tried to wipe my tears as Zach opened the door. Myta stood there and looked me in the eyes.

"Zach give us a sec." She said and Zach nodded before leaving.

Myta looked at me and I took a deep breath. She sat down on the bathtub and made me sit down on the toilet.

"What happened honey?" She asked.

"Zach told josh's mom that Xavier was ours she looked really disappointed and then she gave him back and walked away." I said trying not to cry.

"She's not the greatest at hiding her emotions! I'm so sorry that she did that to you! But you need to pull yourself together! You need to show them that, that is your child and you are proud! So stand up! Wipe your eyes! And get your ass back out there!" She said standing up and pulling me onto my feet.

I nodded and wiped off my tears and Myta hugged me. I put a smile on my face and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked over to Zach and gave him a kiss. He saw me smile and smiled too. I walked over and grabbed Xavier giving him a kiss on the forehead.

-time skip-

I was sitting in Zach's room holding Xavier and feeding him before his nap.

I layed him down in Zach's bed and put a few pillows around him.

I walked back downstairs and sat down next to Zach at the table. There was a lot of people here now and we were getting ready to eat.

I looked at Zach and smiled.

I'm glad I get to spend thanksgiving with him!