Chapter 25

Ashley's pov

I woke up to my phone going off. I looked at it to see a random number texted me. I opened it and saw a picture of Zach and a girl kissing.

***-***-***- he's mine now😏

I stared at the message. I closed the message and turned my phone off. I then stood up and packed up my things I brought.

I put on my hoodie and a pair of joggers. I ordered a plane ticket and grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs.

I went outside and put my suitcase in the Uber I also ordered. "One sec I have to get my son." I said and ran back inside.

I went to Xavier's room and packed up all his clothes into another suitcase.

I slowly picked Xavier up and carried him and his bag to the Uber. I put the bag in the back seat and held Xavier so that he would sleep good.

The Uber pulled out of the driveway and made its way to the airport. Don't worry it's only like seven in the morning. When we get there it'll be like eight.

-at the airport-

Me and Xavier got through security and sat down to wait for our flight to be called.

I played with the ring on my finger while I held Xavier on my lap. He was awake now because I couldn't hold him and carry our bags at the same time.

I totally forgot I was gonna hang out with Zach at 9:30 today. Well he's the one that cheated.

You know what I'm gonna call him. And if he doesn't answer I'm gonna leave him a message saying that he shouldn't be sucking someone else's face when he has a fiancé.

I got my phone out and dialed his number. He answered on the fourth ring.

Loml💍- hello?

He answered groggily

Me- how was the smash session you and that skank had?

Loml💍- huh?

Me- I gotta a text from some random bitch. It was a picture of you and a girl kissing! I'm trying not to make a scene right now so that's why I'm not yelling.

Loml💍- where are you?

Me- that's non of your business!

Loml💍- what do you mean? You're my fiancé Ash! Of course it's my business.

Me- not after you fucked somebody else!

I said trying not to yell

Loml💍- send me the picture that you got!

I scoffed and hung up before sending him the picture.

It said read then my phone started ringing. I answered it ready to rip his head off.

Loml💍- that was from when I was 15 I haven't seen that girl since I was a softmore.

Me- then who sent it to me.

Loml💍- I don't know Ash! I'm sorry!

Me- no! You don't get to be sorry! Fuck you!

I said before hanging up and turning my ringer off.

-time skip-

I held Zay's hand as we stepped off the plane. He rolled his bag behind him as we went to look for my bag at baggage claim.

Once we got it we looked around before I found him. We walked over and Zay ran to him. "Uncle Jack!" He said as he jumped into Jack's arms.

Once he put Xavier down he wrapped his arms around me.

"Alright! Let's go!" Jack said as he took my our bags so I could carry Xavier to his car.

Once we got there I strapped Zay into his seat that Jack brought and I got in the passenger seat. Jack got in and drove to our complex. I turned my ringer back on and my mom started calling me.

Me- I'm fine mom I'm back in la and don't worry Zay is fine too! I have to go goodbye!

I answered before hanging up again.

I had 17 missed calls from Zach, 3 missed calls from my mom, and 57 messages from Zach.

I ignored them all and grabbed Xavier. Jack helped us bring our stuff to our apartment and I took Xavier to his new room. Emma moved in with Daniel but she stayed last night and slept on the tiny bed so she could have a room.

I put Zay's stuff in the room.

I then let Xavier roam the apartment while I put my stuff in my room. I looked at Zach's side of the closet and felt my anger boil up. I grabbed his favorite shirts and walked to the kitchen. I then grabbed a pair of scissors and started cutting them. Oh did I mention the were Gucci shirts? No? Oh! Well they are!

After I finished cutting his shirts I put them back on the hangers and put them in the closet.

I closed his side of the closet and unpacked while Xavier watched Mickey Mouse on my bed.

After I finished packing me and Zay ate dinner before changing into pajamas and going to sleep in my bed.