chapter 21

Ashley's pov

I woke up in my apartment. It was currently 12:30 and I was fucking hungry. Me and zach got back from Dallas last week.

I walked into the kitchen and made some cereal. I sat down on the couch and watched grey's anatomy while eating.

I continued watching for a little while before deciding to get my dumbass up.

I went into my room and took a shower.

After I showered I changed into this.

After that I put these shoes on

I put some mascara and chapstick on before grabbing my backpack and putting my keys, charger, and other things in it

I put some mascara and chapstick on before grabbing my backpack and putting my keys, charger, and other things in it. I put my phone into my back pocket and walked out to my car.

I got in and started driving to Starbucks. I got an iced French vanilla latte before driving to the guys house.

Emma stayed with Daniel last night so I had the house to myself.

Once I got to the house I grabbed my drink and went inside. "Anybody home??" I yelled but heard nothing in return.

I looked outside and saw them all in the pool. I was about to walk out side when I saw zach had a girl on his lap and everyone else was glaring at him and rolling their eyes.

My heart shattered as I took my shoe off and chucked it at the window. To my surprise the thing shattered. "Fuck you zach! I fucking hate you!" I screamed as Emma sprinted inside and wrapped her arms around me.

All the boys except zach ran in and crowded around me.

"You just let him he all handsy with this girl!? Emma you should've told me! God I hate all of you! Don't bother coming home Emma!" I yelled and pushed them away from me.

I started walking when someone grabbed wrist and pulled me into their chest. "Let go jonah!" I yelled not even wanting to struggle against him.

"Ash! Before you drive I need you to calm down! Ok?" He said. I let out a huff and looked at the girl on zach's lap.

"I'm calm jonah!" I said trying to convince him I'm calm so I could drown this bitch.

He let go and I sprinted outside and grabbed the girl by zach's shirt. Which she was wearing! I pushed her up against the side of the house.

"So! You think it's ok to just sit on my boy like that?" I asked through gritted teeth.

She shook her head clearly scared.

I looked back at zach and he looked at me with a smirk.

"What!? You want her now!? You wanna fuck her!?" I asked letting go of the girl and watching her run out of the house.

"Emma get my shirt back!" I said.

"Gladly!" She said and started sprinting towards the girl.

"So Zachary! Answer my question!" I hissed closer to his face. "Nah! I don't wanna fuck her! I wanna fuck you!" He said before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

I rolled my eyes as everyone shrank and the stairs to the basement came into my view. Eh whatever! At least I'm gonna get some!