chapter 12

Ashley's pov

I woke up feeling like I had to puke. I ran to the bathroom holding my hand over my mouth. I bent over the toilet and threw up. Emma walked in with a bottle of water. "Morning sickness?" She asked.

What!? I haven't told anyone except for the boys! "No! Just a bug." I said

"I'm not dumb Ash! I'm your best friend I know you're pregnant!"

I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth off. Emma hugged me and handed me the water bottle. I took a drink and we walked to the living room.

"Wanna go to the why don't we house?" Emma asked.

I nodded and we walked to my room. We threw these on

I'm wearing the one on the right and she's wearing the one on the left

I grabbed my keys and phone and we walked to Emma's car. We got in and she  started driving.

Once we got there it was around 10. I got out of the car and felt the urge to throw up. I walked up to the bushes they had next to the door and threw up. I wiped my mouth and Emma gave me my water.

I took a drink and we walked in. "Honey! I'm home!" Me and Emma yelled making Zach and Daniel run up and kiss us.

"Hey baby!" I said.

"Hi!" He smiled.

"Let's go swim," he said winking on the word swim.

"Yea! Everybody! Let's go swim!!" I yelled upstairs.

"Fucking cock block!" He said and we walked down the stairs. I quickly changed into this swimsuit.

My stomach was starting to show a bit

My stomach was starting to show a bit. I looked at myself in the mirror. There was a knock making me jump. "I'm coming!" I said and looked at myself one more time before walking out to the room. 

I quickly grabbed zach's camo shirt and threw it on. I walked upstairs and outside.

Everyone was in the pool splashing around. I went and sat down on one of the beach chairs and got on Instagram. I was just chilling when someone decided to shake their wet hair on me.

I put my phone down and saw zach standing above me. And let me just say he looks HOT with his messy wet hair and no shirt!

He bent down and layed on me. His head was on my stomach when out of the blue I felt a kick. Shit! His head shot up and he looked me in the eyes.

"What was that!?" He asked. I shrugged and grabbed my phone. Out of nowhere he grabs my phone and sets it down before grabbing my waist and picking me up, pulling my shirt off too. I quickly put my hands over my stomach as he threw me in the pool.

Emma swam over and helped me out. Zach jumped in next to us as I kept a hold of my stomach, trying to not show the fact I'm keeping a baby from Zach.

Did I also mention everyone else knows except Zach? No? Welp my bad! 

Jack swims over and grabs Zach pushing him under. They started wrestling in the water splashing around. "Are you supposed to swim with the thing?" She asked

"I don't know, will you come to the doctor with me tomorrow?" I asked.

Emma nodded and we all decided to get out. I grabbed zach's shirt and ran into the house, downstairs, and into our bathroom.

I quickly changed into a pair of leggings and walked upstairs and into Jack and Daniels room. I stole Jack's Gucci shirt and Daniels bright orange hoodie. What!? I gotta cover my stomach.

I layed down on the couch with my head on Emma's lap. We all watched tv before deciding to go somewhere to eat.

I took off Daniels hoodie and tied a knot in Jack's shirt. I didn't look in the mirror before we left so I didn't know i actually looked pregnant.

We finally left and drove to Chipotle at the grove. We walked in and the smell made me feel nauseas. I tapped Jack's shoulder holding my mouth. I shook my head plugging my nose also.

He nodded and we walked out. He walked me to a public restroom and I ran to the girls room.

Jack's pov

After Ashley ran into the bathroom i got my phone out cause corbyn was calling me.

Bean🤙- where'd you go?

Me- Ash didn't like the smell and it made her nauseas.

Bean🤙- oh, ok. just take her to get a gains bowl then. that'll probably be good for her stomach

Me- ok we'll meet you guys back at the house.

Corbyn said ok and hung up. Ashley came out of the bathroom and i ordered an Uber.

We went and got gains bowls and went back to the house. No one was back yet so we just sat down and ate while watching greys anatomy.

Ashleys pov

I finished my gains bowl and got up to throw it away. I heard Jack on the phone. I was getting something to drink when Jack came in with an expression I couldn't read. It was kinda like fear and nervousness.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He showed me an Instagram post of me today. I didn't post anything today. It was me and the guys plus Emma walking in the grove. The caption said: "Ashley's pregnant guys!! Look at this!! There is no way she's just fat!!" My eyes widened and I grabbed my keys and back pack and ran to my car. I got in with Jack standing out in front of my car.

"What're you doing!?"

"I gotta get outta here!" I said and drove away, but instead of leaving the van rear ended me.

"Shit!" I mumbled under my breath.

They moved and I drove away. It's not a hit and run, they hit me.

I drove home and layed down in my bed. I placed my other pillow under my stomach and fell asleep with fresh tears on my cheeks.