chapter 9

Ashley's pov

It's been a year and Zach hasn't been talking to me.

I don't know what happened but he's just been distant.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I changed into this

I grabbed my phone and keys and walked outta my apartment

I grabbed my phone and keys and walked outta my apartment. I got in the elevator and went down to the parking garage.

I got in my car and drove to the why don't we household.

When I got there I parked and walked straight in. Everybody was there except for Daniel. I heard moaning and I smirked.

Every one shook their heads at me while I was walking up the stairs. I stopped at his door and counted to 3 on my fingers to the guys before banging on Daniel door and running back downstairs.

He just barely opened the door and peeked his head out. He saw me and gulped. I raised an eyebrow confused.

He closed the door and we heard talking before him and the girl came out. Who i saw was not who I thought.

"Emma!?" I yelled. "Ash!?" She yelled as we ran to eachother and collided into each others arms. "Oh my God I missed you!!" We both yelled.

We pulled away and all the guys looked at us confused. "My bitch!" I said referring to her name in my phone.

Everyone nodded and I hugged her again.

-time skip-

We were all really bored so we went to walk around la. Also did I mention it's zach's birthday? No? Well it is.

We were throwing him a surprise party.

After about an hour me, Emma, corbyn, and Jack told them that we still had schoolwork to do for this week and we were gonna go back. Daniel and Jonah nodded and Zach didn't really care, he was looking at shoes.

We quickly called an uber and headed back to the house. We quickly decorated and everyone who was invited started showing up. My phone went off. Daniel texted me.

Dani😈- you're gonna want to leave. We're here, but there's one problem.

Me- what?

Dani😈- you'll see, also if you need anything I'm here

Me- ok??

I put my phone away and the door started to unlock. Everyone ducked and I turned off the light. He walked in with Daniel behind him and someone holding his hand. Jonah I think was trailing behind talking to Tate.

Zach turned on the lights.

"SUPR-." They yelled then stopped when they saw a girl with him.

All my anger boiled up inside me and I clinched my fists. I need something to punch.

I turned and slammed my fist threw the wall leaving a hole. I then grabbed my bag and before I walked out the house. I looked at Zach before suckernpunching him in the face. I just walked away and kept walking. I ended up getting lost and walking till midnight.

I found myself at Logan's apartment instead of mine. I knocked on his door and he opened it. All my tears I've been holding all just came out and I started sobbing. Logan grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

We talked about Zach and how he was distant. We talked about everything when I fell asleep laying on Evans bed.