chapter 7

Ashley's pov

I've been throwing up in the mornings but feeling fine during the afternoon. Wait! Oh Shit!

I sat up from the bed and walked into our bathroom. I've been feeling like this for a month. I lifted up my shirt and my stomach looked a bit bigger than usual. Oh god! I heard footsteps come down the stairs then corbyn opened the door, walked in, closed the door, and locked it.

He handed me 2 boxes of pregnancy tests. "You've been sick in the mornings and fine in the afternoon, also you felt sick at the sushi bar last week. You love sushi Ash! Just take one of each please." He said. I nodded and did what I had to do.

After a few minutes of waiting I flipped it over. 2 big pink plus signs staring at me and corbyn went wide eyed. "How am I gonna tell Zach?" I asked. "Just leave them on the sink and if he goes to wash his hands or goes to the bathroom tonight you can tell him." He said.

I nodded and left the tests on the sink. We both walked out and upstairs. How am I gonna do this? I can't so this to him, it will ruin his career!

He probably doesn't even want a baby with me.

-later that day-

The guys went shopping and I stayed home. I was on my laptop looking for apartments. Yea, I'm gonna get an apartment so Zach doesn't have to be apart of its life. I can do this on my own. I know I can.

I finally found an apartment and put a deposit on it right when Zach walked in. I quickly closed the tab and closed my computer softly making sure not to be suspicious.

"Hey baby! Did you guys Have fun with Logan?"

"Oh yeah! It was fucking aaaaawesome!" He slurred. He tried taking his shirt off but failed. I got up and helped him take off his shirt. My phone went off, it was corbyn.

Bean🤤- DON'T LET ZACH SEE THE TESTS!! HE GETS SUPER EMOTIONAL WHEN HE'S DRUNK! ALSO, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE ANYTHING WILL MAKE HIM EITHER CRY OR GET REALLY ANGRY, ALSO BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR STOMACH HE LIKES TO WRESTLE. IF HE TRIES TO WRESTLE SLAP HIM IN THE FACE. He'll hold his cheek then start crying. If you open your arms like you want a hug then he'll just go into them! REMEMBER DON'T LET HIM SEE THE TESTS!!!

I put my phone down and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed the tests and sneakily put them under my pillow.

"Come on baby! Let's get in bed, you look tired."

"Oh! So now you're tired of me!?" He said angrily.

"No! Baby I didn't say that! Look at me!" I said and grabbed his cheeks. He grabbed my waist tight and tackled me. I pushed him off and slapped him across the face.

He grabbed his cheek and I watched tears fall from his eyes. I opened my arms and he ran into my arms and sobbed into my chest.

"I'm sorry baby!" I said.

I layed down and he stayed laying on my chest. I heard his snores and whispered to him, "I'm sorry for everything."

I picked him up gently and put his head onto the pillow. I quickly wrote a left and put it on the nightstand.

I grabbed my bag from under the bed and walked out of the room ever so quietly.

I walked upstairs and silently out the door. I drove to the complex and went to my new house. God zach's gonna hate me.

-next morning-

Zach's pov

I woke up alone in the bed. I look around and find a note on the nightstand. What?