Chapter 41

Xavier's pov

I woke up in my bed next to Ezra.

It took me a second to remember that we were hanging out in my room last night and we fell asleep.

I slowly got up and walked into my bathroom. I took a quick shower before changing into a pair of basketball shorts, a wdw shirt, my white hoodie, a pair of weed socks and my Birkenstock's.

I walked out and saw Ezra was gone. I grabbed my phone and keys and put them in my pocket.

I walked upstairs and saw Ezra laying on the couch. Her back has been hurting since she's so tiny and carrying the weight of the baby.

She's about 6 months now and her stomachs pretty big.

"Hey Ez! I'm gonna head over to Sarah's. If mom ask tell her I went to the store."

"Umm..." she said before pointing upstairs

I sighed and turned around.

"Hi mom!" I said when I saw her standing at the top of the steps.

"Going to the store?" She asked

"See. About that. That was a lie. I love you!" I said

"You can go hang out with Alex and Tyler. You asked last night. I'll see you later!" Mom said before turning around and walking down the hall.

I sighed and and waved at Ezra before leaving the house.

I got in my car and drove to Alex's house. I parked in the driveway and quickly texted him I was here.

A second later Alex and Tyler walked out with their baseball bags. They put their bags in the trunk then got in.

Alex got in the front and Tyler got in the back.

I pulled out of the driveway and drove to Sarah's. She was bringing her friend Eliza because Tyler really likes her.

And I have to pick up Alex's girlfriend Kira so there's gonna be six people in my five person car.

I parked in Sarah's driveway and Alex crawled into the backseat. Sarah and Eliza walked out and got in. I leaned in and placed a small kiss on Sarah's lips.

"Nice to see you too baby!" She smiled.

"So now we have to go to Kira's! How do I get there?" I asked turning towards Alex who was sitting behind me.

"She lives a couple blocks that way!" Sarah said pointing to my left.

I smiled at her then nodded.

-time skip-

We were all walking through the mall going to the food court.

I was holding Sarah's hand and Alex was holding Kira's. I looked back and saw Tyler and Eliza were holding hands too.

We all went out separate ways to get food. Sarah and I went to subway and I payed for our food.

Then we all found a table and sat down.

While we were eating three people approached us.

I looked up and saw Anthony and his friends Jackson and Max.

"Hey guys!" Anthony said

I looked down and clenched my fists together.

"How's Ezra doing?" Jackson asked

I clenched my fists harder together feeling my nails pierce my skin.

"Babe." Sarah whispered close to me.