☆1☆

Hello, my name is y/n. I'm 19 years old and life with the Jeon family. I am a babysitter. Jungseung is 4 years old, junglee and jungjo are 18 months. Mr and Mrs Jeon are running a company. They are very busy all the time. My dad and Mr. Jeon are business parents so that how I got this job. Mr and Mrs Jeon have another child, Jungkook. He is a few months older then me.
The 3 kids are sleeping in my room. Since I alsways 24/7 have to be with him, have Mrs Jeon and I decided that he sleeps with me in the room. They all have their own bed. I don't go to school but I don't mind, I'm not that good at socialisen...

*Monday, 7.00 am*

I was still sleeping when Jungjo was crying. I walk to his crib and picked him up.
Y/n: Is my little Jojo already awake?? Hush.. Hush...
I started walking thru my room and I looked out of the window. I saw some gardeners working in the garden. They are always so busy. It looks amazing.
I noticed that Jungjo was quit and that he already fell asleep again. I put him down in his bed very quietly so that he wouldn't wake up again. I looked at the other 2 before I walked to my closet. I grabbed a highwaisted jeans, a sweater and a towel. He was sleeping so peacefully. I have a own bathroom so that is super chill.
When I was done I quickly took a shower and started dressing myself.
Junglee was turning in her bed. It was the first time that she turnt.
Y/n: Did my Leelee just turn for the first time?
When she saw my, she started smiling. She is so freaking cute. Like what am I saying, all the 18 months baby's are cute.
Y/n: But my Leelee is the cutest, I said while picking her up.
I walked to the changing table and changed her in his clothes.
Mrs. Jeon brought such cute outfits yesterday. All kind of overalls with animals and prints.
Y/n: Which one do you like more? The zebra or the giraffe?
?: I like the giraffe.
Y/n: Yah! Don't scare me like that!!
?: Sorry, I just walked by and heard you talking. And thought I would answer since they wouldn't talk back.
Y/n: You never now.. I could always try. Lee and Jo are gonna talk eventually.
I tickled her on the belly and she started laughing.

*Jungkook's pov*

She started tickling Junglee and she started laughing. They are both so cute. Especially y/n.. Wait what am I saying.... Y/n isn't cute... or is she... I don't know...
Jungkook: I should get going. Bye
Y/n: Bye Jungkook!
She couldn't even say goodbye probably because I already left. I had it so warm. My cheeks are burning.. What is wrong with me??

*Monday 7.45 am*

I changed Junglee and jungjo in there overalls and Jungseung could already change himself. Jungseung was already ready and went downstairs. Later I followed. I saw Mr. Jeon, Jungkook and Jungseung sitting on the dining table. I didn't see Mrs. Jeon.
Y/n: Annyeonghaseyo.
Mr. Jeon: Hello y/n. And hello little babiess.
He calls them always babiess.
Mr. Jeon opened his arms to take one of them from me. I gave him Jungjo and seadet next to Mr. Jeon and across Jungkook. I had really hot cheeks and was pretty warm.
Jungkook: Y/n? Are you sick? Your really red..?
Y/n: Oh no, I'm fine. Jut a little headache, that's all.
Jungkook: Are you sure?
Y/n: Yes, don't worry.
He smiled really sweet. I get a really weird feeling in my stomach. What was that?