☆4☆

*Wednesday 10.30 pm*

I was laying in my bed and was just scrolling true instagram. I started getting sleepy. I looked at Jungseung and he was already asleep besides me. I put my phone down and felt asleep.

I suddenly felt a pair of arms around me. What? I saw Jungseung laying in front of me and I looked behing me, jungkook.
I tried to pull off his arms and that woke him up.
Jungkook: Don't....
Y/n: What are you doing Jungkook?
Jungkook: Thunderstorms....
Y/n: Yes I can hear that to. So what?
Jungkook: Im scared....
Y/n: Yah baby...
Jungkook: Just go back to sleep.
Y/n: Yah let me go..
He pulled me even closer to him. It gave me a really weird felling.
Jungkook: No.. Just sleep
He placed his head in my neck. Why do I feel so weird..? I didn even bother to try to pull his arms away. I love him like this with me... Whatbis wrong with me?!

*Thursday 7.30 am*

I woke up from a crying baby. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook standing in front of the window with Jungjee in his arms.
Jungkook: Shh.. It's alright. Oppa is here. Our Princess don't need to wake up. Noona needs to sleep. Shh....
Jungjee started smiling.
Jungjee: Noona!
She pointed at me.
Y/n: Did she just say noona?! What! The fist time. I got quickly out of bed at held here. Then I realised I was wearing a oversized shirt... How stupid of me.. and Jungkook... He didn't have a shirt on!! I got a really weird feeling in my stomache... What is this?!
Y/n: I am gonna shower.
I gave him Junglee and cuickly walked away. I turned around one last time before entering the bathroom and he looked at me.. His eyes... I never saw that before...

*Breakfast*

Mrs. Jeon: Good morning my dear.
Y/n: Goodmorning.
Mrs. Jeon: We have suprising news for you y/n.
I started to worry.. What have I done now.
Y/n: Ooh okay.
Mr. Jeon: You'll be attending school on the Mondays and Thursdays with Jungkook.
Y/n: What? Regular school? How?
Mrs. Jeon: I'll be working home on those 2 days so you don't need to watch Jungseung and the twins, so we thought it would be nice if you could you go to the regular school. If you want that of course dear.
Y/n: Yes! I would love that. But it is Thursday today..??
Mr. Jeon: Yes. So today will be your first day.
Y/n: Thank you so much!!

*At school*

Jungkook: Come, I'll show you around.
He took my hands and started running. We look like a couple. I, again, get this weird feeling in my stomach.. What is this?
Y/n: Jungkook!! Plz slow down.
Jungkook: Sorry.. I'm just so excited that you'll be with me the whole day.
Y/n: Yah!
Jungkook: What..?? Its true.
While he said that he pulled me closer to him. Our faces were really close to each other....