☆+32☆

Their wedding day!!

Today is the big day.. Im ganna be miss Jeon. I have waited for this a long time. The kids are 5 now. They're gonna give us the rings. I can't wait to see my 3 baby's walking to us in their perfect outfits..♡ I dont know what they and Jungkook are wearing. Lisa and the girls picked the outfits out for the 3 and Jungkook of course his own.

I'm wearing my mothers dress

I'm wearing my mothers dress. When I first saw the dress, my eyes became watery. I never had a really strong bond with my mither since I lifed with Jungkook but since I graduated and Had the kids it became better. She helped me and Jungkook a lot and I saw here a lot more.

When I was looking at myself in the mirror, somebody knocked on my door. The door opended and revealed my dads head.
Dad: Are you ready my sweetheart?
Y/n: Yes.. I think..
My dad came closer to me and looked at me.
Dad: You look just like your mother back in the days. You look stunning my dear. Jungkook must be really happy to have you as his future wife.
I chuckled, he is so sweet.
Dad: She'll we go? They must be waiting for the beautiful bride.
Y/n: Yes *sigh*, I'm ready.
I grabbed his hand and we headed to the door.
Y/n: Omg! I almost forgot!
Dad: What?
I ran to my table and grabbed the box.
Y/n: Ready.
We were at the doors and they opended. Behind the doors was the church. It was full of people. I smiled when I saw Jungkook, he was wearing a tuxedo. He looked so handsome..

My dad handed my hand over to Jungkooks and smiled

My dad handed my hand over to Jungkooks and smiled. And then the ceremony started.

~~

We looked aside and saw Hwan, Jae and Choi walking to us in their cute little white dress and tuxedo's. Hwan and Jae were holding the rings and Coi threw flowers in the air. They looked so happy and I couldn't stop smiling at them.

~~

Y/n: Yes I do.

~~

Jungkook: Yes I do.

~~

The priest: Then I can now announce y/n and Jungkook husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.
He came closer to me and gave me a long passionate kiss. Everybody cheered at smiled at us.
I smiled at him and showed him the box. It was the same as a few years ago.
He took the box and opened it.
Jungkook: Really?!
I smiled and nodded.
He closed the box, wrapped his arms around me and spin me around.

Jungkook: I love you Jeon y/n.

Y/n: I love you too Jeon Jungkook.